[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Theres this weird chick who hangs out in various dance and strip
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2
Theres this weird chick who hangs out in various dance and strip clubs... she always dresses wildly and does her make up in very bold ways... me and some girls want to plot some revenge against her fat ass, see shes notorious for sleeping with married and taken guys. She slept with my current boyfriend (not sure how long hes going to stay current) and has done the same to my friends and we want to get her in such a way to get her to stop fucking with other people's men... what do we do?
>>
i thought cherry was a lesbian
>>
File: 1455551070940.jpg (45 KB, 606x526) Image search: [Google]
1455551070940.jpg
45 KB, 606x526
Your boyfriend betrayed you. She didn't betray anyone.

Grow up.
>>
>>17344656
What the fuck is your damage. Just leave her be. Maybe your bf Cheated on you because you're a petty bitch
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.