[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Thinking about getting a fleshlight since girls don't want
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: fleshlight-family[1].jpg (27 KB, 550x336) Image search: [Google]
fleshlight-family[1].jpg
27 KB, 550x336
Thinking about getting a fleshlight since girls don't want to sex me. Guys who own one, do you ever feel ashamed of owning one? What are your thoughts on owning one?

For functional questions:
>How do I choose one? How do I know a good one from a bad one?
>How do you maintain it?
>>
>>17344345
>>>/jp/onahole
>>
I have a Fleshlight "Quickshot". Its meh. kind of better than hand, but really depends on your mood for that day. Gets boring fast.
>>
Why would you be ashamed to own one? Girls have vibrators too. I wouldn't mind finding out my bf has his own sex toys. I would just want to try them out on him
>>
This thread is pathetic.
>>
>>17344381
I guess it's a testosterone thing. If you want it just go get it. For girls the more you have sex the worse social standing you are, for men it's giving in. Not going to look too much in to it since it's more of an instinctual feeling but yeah. Also for example >>17344389

>>17344376
Ah yeah I never really considered it getting boring fast. I'll definitely be checking out >>17344372
>>
>>17344345
I don't see a point in getting one, when jacking off fulfills the same purpose and is free.
>>
I've had two, both the "Flight" model (it's cheaper and way more discrete looking)
Two because unfortunately the plastic shell is kinda thin, and the first one broke after extremely vigorous use.

Maintenance is easy: Pull out the sleeve after use, wash it out, let it drip dry. Buy a jar of corn starch powder for a dollar at a grocery market and reapply it to the sleeve maybe once every two weeks if you use it heavily.
>>
>>17344430
>jerking off to fulfil a purpose
It's supposed to make you feel good anon, not accomplish something. If it's something I do multiple times a week and I can get more out of it why not?

>>17344437
Sounds like a bit of a hassle. What's the corn starch all about? Why not just leave it after washing it out?
>>
>>17344452
The momentary flood of endorphins you get from sexual release is hardly worth investing money for it, as again, jacking off gets the same result, and is free.
At least that's my perspective.
>>
>>17344462
>chemicals
Who cares? If the only part of jacking off you enjoy is the result then don't invest in it I guess. I like jerking off for more than a few minutes sometimes.
>>
>>17344462
Yea but most people including myself grip our dicks too hard so when we do fuck a girl we'll be desentisized to the sensation of pussy. This won't happen with a flesh light. I myself don't have one but wouldn't mind having one. Chicks stuff themselves with dildos. No shame in a flesh light
>>
File: 1466596320328.jpg (45 KB, 600x480) Image search: [Google]
1466596320328.jpg
45 KB, 600x480
>>17344345
I had one before, it feels good man. Forgot it somewhere because of moving several times.

I'm currently using the Tengo egg which surprisingly my wife got me. She used it on me and it felt awesome. Pretty cheap here too, about $5.

Don't be ashamed of owning a toy, once you get it and feel it you won't regret it.
>>
>>17344345
I bought one a few years ago after I got my first job at Sears. I was 23 at the time and felt the desperate need to find an alternative to a vagina since i'm virgin (still at 25).

It was nice at first, but after a few weeks of using it the chore of having to warm it up, prepare the lube, and then worry about it leaking at the bottom cap becomes annoying as fuck. The preparation itself makes me lose my erection and by the time I try to slip on it i'm completely flaccid, it ends up becoming a forced masturbation session.

And honestly... after the first 5-10 times the "OMG THIS FEELS SO GOOD" feeling starts to fade and it just doesn't really feel all that special. I realized the hand with some coconut oil is literally perfect made by nature. I ended up throwing mine away because I didn't use it for about a year.

It's honestly not worth it.
>>
Dude, learn some game. All it takes is some changing of habits and you don't have to spend any money.
>>
What the hell is that stealth one supposed to be
>>
File: life for the past 4 years.gif (1 MB, 624x350) Image search: [Google]
life for the past 4 years.gif
1 MB, 624x350
>>17344345
I've had a lot, if your gonna get one get the STU, get a heating pad, warm it on max heat for 90 mins, throw in your bottle of lube with it too, you can get astroglide for super cheap from target or wherever you want really

I think the venus real soft onahole feels better than the stu fleshlight though, it takes longer to warm (like 2 and half hours) but once you get it to max you can use it over and over (make sure you wash it out in between) and it will take like a few minutes to warm up again

So if you get the onahole start warming at the start of the day and just leave it there for when you want it

I never feel any shame over it

dont ask me how it compares to real sex because I wouldnt know
>>
>>17345700
>>17344345
also if you get the onahole get onatsuyu lube to go with it

go to the eternal onahole thread on /jp/ for more info
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.