[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Any help with these? My gf is a retarded Australian girl and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (110 KB, 1033x447) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
110 KB, 1033x447
Any help with these?
My gf is a retarded Australian girl and apparently in Down Under men are meant to spend 40k on this shit.
What do I need to be careful about when buying one? I'm paranoid all this shit is a scam and I will be jewed out of my money. Might aswell buy fake/synthetic rings to begin with.
Are synthetics worth it? Will it be noticeable? My gf's life seems to depend on having a good ring.
Also, I'm based in Europr. Is it worth going to 'diamond city' in Antwerp?
>>
>>17344276
Oh just to add, was looking to spend no more than 1k Euros
>>
>>17344276
>apparently in Down Under men are meant to spend 40k on this shit
Wtf? That's a retarded set of priorities. I'm making a note to myself never to date an Aussie, thanks.

>My gf's life seems to depend on having a good ring.
See you in a couple of years when you start a thread bitching about your wife.
>>
Jewelers started the diamond = marriage meme

its useless unless you are using it to cut shit

before it there were wedding gifts such as dolls, wood crafts, statues etc

get some cheap gemstone or cut glass you dont need to be 40k in debt cause of some near useless rock
>>
>>17344276
>My gf's life seems to depend on having a good ring.

jesus fucking christ, I swear 4chan guys choose the worst kind of person and then when divorce happens they come back here to moan about it

if you are that nervous about the ring, wait a little longer for when she becomes even more demanding
it's not THAT hard to find a humble female lads
get your shit straight
>>
>>17344276
>I'm based in Europr.
Wait, so this is a LDR?
>>
I give the marriage 2 years, 3 years max. What say the lot of you?
>>
>>17344300
depends how cucked he acts

if shes getting a good deal aka he is the ultimate cuck, the relationship could last up to 10 years until she has had her fun, has kids then divorces for alimony, the house and child support
>>
People itt must realise that I'm fully aware what a retarded scam these are and I tried to tell her but I only get MUH RING back. Not even an intervention of to be mother in law could help. And yes I realise how that makes her look, I don't even mind devorce if shit get's more shitty than this, I'm just hoping after all this wedding bs things will go back to normal.

>>17344291
No she's here
>>
>>17344306
At first I felt inclined to ridicule you. Now I feel inclined to pity you.
>>
>>17344300
It's gonna last aslong as a premature ejaculator.
>>
>>17344306
>I don't even mind devorce if shit get's more shitty than this

oh but you will
you will mind OP

I hope you marry and then come back to adv that would be fucking sad
>>
>Lily
Best diamond for best girl.
>>
>>17344306
>People itt must realise that I'm fully aware what a retarded scam these are and I tried to tell her but I only get MUH RING back.

shes already getting demanding, next up will be withholding sex/fun if you dont capitulate to her demands

at this point id bail but youl go on i assume

>And yes I realise how that makes her look, I don't even mind devorce if shit get's more shitty than this

well atleast you arent delusional to the point of saying "our marriage WILL LAST"

divorce breaks every man, unless you are a millionaire who can afford the best lawyers and shes dumb as a rock and doesnt do the same
Ask her this:

>you want a diamond ring cause you think its traditional? yes? okay, then wheres your families dowry, if you want tradition i want tradition too. I want a 100k dowry/property from your family

if she squeals like a stuck boar you know to RUN
>>
>>17344326
Dude we gonna move to Straya, if shit goes south I'm back in Germany in no time. No trouble leaving it all behind. Fuck this board to be honest a whole lot of advise here but none of the kind I sought.
>>
>>17344337

There are extradition treaties for runaway child support owers/alimony owers. And im pretty sure Germany and Australia have them

Sorry that we arent a hugbox giving you the answers you want to hear since you already have them in your mind.

4 ot of 5 of my friends got divorced, NONE OF THEM ended well. They are all rundown hollow husks of their former selves.

The dowry thing was to see what her true colors were
>>
>>17344306
>I'm just hoping after all this wedding bs things will go back to normal.
It probably will. Nearly everyone flips some shit when about to be married.
>>
The bloke and I are getting close to the big question. Recently we were looking at rings randomly and after a while he just blurted out when he does pop the question he'll just get a trinket ring and I can choose the real thing as he has no idea what I'd like as I am picky when it comes to jewellery. I'm glad as I have no-idea either what I want but I don't want him spending stupid money on me.

Partners who demand that sort of expense paid from the other half I see as conceited and rude.
>>
>>17344391
ding ding ding, and we have a winner right here! give this lady a good marriage for 50 years alex!
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.