[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
any advice on doing the most important test in 10 hours?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: stew.gif (457 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
stew.gif
457 KB, 500x375
hello guys ,in 10 hours im supposed to get above 80 on a not easy math test that will decide if i go to college this year or not,ive studied enough but i still have that awful feeling that i might freeze in the test, advice from those who have been through this and made it would be much appreciated.
>>
>>17344260
you studied and that's a good thing, now, go and tell to yourself "I will give my best try and this is enough"

your best try is all you need.
whether you get 80 or not it's not up to you now, it's up to the past time you've been studying so, go get a gud slip and come back to give your best try.
>>
>>17344280
thanks man ,the waiting is the hardest part
>>
>>17344260
Get a good night's rest, OP. Seriously, it makes a difference.
>>
>>17344260
Was in the same place as you 3 years ago, im retarded when it comes to maths. Do test, pretty much fail it. A week later i get my overall result back. i needed 58/75 i got 58.5/75. Got paper back and find its has been marked a second time with the original grade scribbled out.

Someone had my back. No idea who it was though.
>>
>>17344260
Have a good sleep before the test, don't fall for the cramming all night meme.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.