[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Femanons would you flirt with customers at your job? Normalfags
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
File: philanthropy-bg.jpg (202 KB, 900x1154) Image search: [Google]
philanthropy-bg.jpg
202 KB, 900x1154
Femanons would you flirt with customers at your job?

Normalfags feel free to comment aswell.

There's this kind of plain 6/10 cashier girl working at a local food place. It's right down the street, good food, decent prices, so I've been visiting about once a week recently. She's not always there when I go so I only see her like once a month or less. When she's there she always greets me by name "hey anon! :)" with a wave and a smile even when she's doing something else or helping another customer. Today she tried to make small talk "so how's it going? :)", and I said some bullshit about how the weather's been hot lately.

It seems unusual for her to remember me by name and always act so friendly towards me. I'm not sure what to think. Normally I consider this kind of thing off limits because I don't want to be the weird guy flirting with store employees so I've pretty much stone walled her but she's just so nice. It hurts my heart. How would I go about determining whether she's interested in me or just doing her job? I don't want to throw away a possible relationship just because I'm being intentionally dense. I've always dated women whom I already knew or that I met thru mutual friends though so this kind of dealing with a stranger is new to me. Obviously we can't get to know each other while I'm standing in line and she's busy at work. Would it be weird for me to ask her out then? Or like... how do I bridge the gap between don't even know her name -> asking her out?
>>
>>17344224
ask her number
>>
>>17344224
Don't ask for her number right away. Be super expressive around her so she has a hint that you are into her, from that, observe how she reacts to your super friendly or big smile towards her. THEN if she acts accordingly ask her number.
>>
>>17344224
>When she's there she always greets me by name "hey anon! :)" with a wave and a smile even when she's doing something else or helping another customer. Today she tried to make small talk "so how's it going? :)", and I said some bullshit about how the weather's been hot lately.
There's a girl in my class that's exactly like this.

She's the only one in the program who isn't engaged or already married. She's just a massive flirt and turns down everyone who asks her out.
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.