[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is a Sublime concert a good place to meet chicks, especially
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: image.png (1 MB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1 MB, 750x1334
Is a Sublime concert a good place to meet chicks, especially if it's like in a seated amphitheater?

I'm into some of their songs but I don't go to music events much, I just really wanna hook up with a cutie who smokes
>>
Don't they have bars where you live?
>>
>>17344154
Be social , try n try n try. You will get rejected but eventually you'll find a girl that likes you. That's it. Sublime.... So carry some weed to smoke them out...
>>
>>17344183
Well I'm 20 first of all, and not that I wanna diss bars but generally they're pretty lame, I prefer races or at least clubs
>>
>>17344187
I'm down for that, if I can sneak a spliff in or something, but that in itself makes me a little nervous, only snuck weed into a show once years ago, spliff in sock?

And it's a seated concert, I mean unless you pay 80 and you're in the pit, but I'm paying 28$ for way in the back seats cause the view ain't that important - are chicks typically down to dance at those kinds of things
>>
>>17344192
Raves*
>>
>>17344154
>>17344200

This is a stupid decision. The best place to meet a girl at a concert is in the pit, dancing to a song you both like or whatever. In a seated environment, you have assigned seating, so you're going to be stuck next to whoever just happened to buy tickets.
>>
>>17344200
Sneak a container in with an 8th atleast. Take some blunts and roll em in the back or piece it. you'll have some onlookers , eventually offer them some , go after the ugly ones if you have to , they'll have friends.... Just use it to break the ice and work your magic. You got this bro.
>>
>>17344295
It's more of a I'm stuck in my cheap seats situation with one spliff haha
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.