[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How hard is it to be a cop? I always wanted to be one. Does the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: 34119-1830001943.png (212 KB, 318x481) Image search: [Google]
34119-1830001943.png
212 KB, 318x481
How hard is it to be a cop? I always wanted to be one. Does the city you live in play a big role? I ironically live in Dallas
>>
Google would probably fare better than anything /adv/ can provide
>>
>>17344007
Well i do see all sorts of characters here in /adv/ so i figured it to be worth a shot.
>>
>>17344004
I worked in Chicago for six years.

If you would like a middling government paycheck with a pension, shitty working conditions, the blame for the significant minority of assholes who share your job and make the world a worse place, and the slow realization that nothing you do matters because you exist purely to collect tax revenue from people who can't afford it and keep a lid on shit nobody wants to fix, go for it.
>>
>>17344004
Just remember to only kill whites and you'll be fine.
>>
Pretty sure they don't let nekos from weird parody series be cops desu
>>
File: 1451589812766.jpg (24 KB, 316x286) Image search: [Google]
1451589812766.jpg
24 KB, 316x286
>>17344678
>Pretty sure they don't let nekos from weird parody series be cops desu
What about rare frogs then? If they can become astronauts surley they must be allowed to get a job as a cop.
>>
>>17344004

The criminal justice system is a corrupt, necrotizing arm of the government that, while at the current moment we need, will eventually be turned on by the general public. We're a few years and a few dozen unarmed citizens being murdered away from armed militias, civil unrest and possibly warfare between us and our government agencies.

People may call me paranoid but to think that just because we live in America in 2016 we're immune from something like this happening is just irresponsible. The problem with America is no one thinks anything bad will happen to them until it does.

Every day the police take one more step to becoming the shield bearing, tear gas lobbing death squads that sci-fi movies paint them out to be. The Dallas shooter was killed by a remote detonated bomb. The police BOMBED an active shooter. How long before the police department start using robotic bombs in other active shooter situations, hostage situations, shit, maybe even traffic stops. How long before police departments start getting drones and other military gear and warfare techniques to use against the public under the guise of protecting it?

Long story short, confrontation between citizens and the corrupt police institution has reached a tipping point and when shit does hit the fan I'd prefer to be on the winning side.
>>
>>17344728
Are you registered to open carry memes that powerful sir? I'm gonna need to see some ID.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.