[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Help me pick a school
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: finals.jpg (102 KB, 591x591) Image search: [Google]
finals.jpg
102 KB, 591x591
So I went back to college last year and it's time for me to transfer. I have two schools, school A and school B:

School A:
D1
Urban environment, in a notable college city
Like 45 mins my home (This is a bit of a negative, I want to be decently distanced from home)
New fancy journalism school I'd be a part of
I actually know the area

School B:
Will take me AP credits from high school (it's 12, so that's basically a semester)
D3 (I'm big on sports so this is a slight negative)
3 hours from my home
Notable party school in the middle of nowhere almost
Close to the beach

I can provide more info if need be. I've already been accepted to School A. School B is guaranteed to admit me but I still need to send off payments and paperwork.
>>
>>17343991
A

> I want to be decently distanced from home

What the fuck?
>>
>>17344148
My family sucks. I kinda wanna pick A, but I don't wanna lose a semester of work basically
>>
>>17344186
Then you have homework to do. A is better, because if you choose B, you will still have to be at home at you will be tired from getting 3 hours trips to "hell". Unless you sleep on a friends flat or something.
>>
>>17344265
To me, The three hour trips would be worth it. School B, without getting into details, has a different culture than A
>>
Since you probably visited both colleges you should go to the one you would feel more comfortable in. For example, when I went to certain colleges to visit, some i got a vibe that I could see myself there and some not at all.
>>
>>17344349
I actually haven't visited School B, just know of it from people that go there. I don't think I can visit before the semester. School A, i've attended parties of and been in the area. I think I would fit in there, but maybe not like at B.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.