[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When will I ever learn?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
File: 1468162596902.png (262 KB, 691x685) Image search: [Google]
1468162596902.png
262 KB, 691x685
I'm 5'8, gf is 5'11. Loves me unconditionally, I'm not whipped, we have fun together, but it stops whenever we're in public. Suddenly I become tense, stiff, awkward, she tries to be the same around me but I reel back because I can't help but feel judged/watched/laughed at.

She thinks it's just because I'm a shy person but it's actually 100% to do about my insecurity about our height difference. I can never be confident enough when I'm in public with her and I'm afraid she'll leave me because of it.

Help please. Pic unrelated.
>>
File: IMG-20140218-WA0004.jpg (69 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20140218-WA0004.jpg
69 KB, 800x600
This might help.
>>
>>17343871

Women do not like short guys. It sucks, but it's true.

Women are so shallow, they only want Chad Thundercock. But that's life.
>>
>>17343920
You didn't read OP's post at all. Fuck off
>>
>>17343923

lol, she'll leave him the second a Chad comes along. I did read the entire thing.
>>
>>17343871
Nothing to worry about man just don't ever reproduce. It's unfair to bring up a child who'll harbor such inferior manlet genes. Manletism is a curse, well atleast you're not a manlet AND fat, right? Otherwise just kys my man
>>
>>17343926
>>>/r9k/

anyway op stop being a bitch
>>
>>17343912
Wearing lifts that'd match her height would make me look like I'm wearing moon boots. It'll just make me feel more insecure.

>>17343926
Been together for 4 years, but yep, Chad Thundercock is still a possibility I'm afraid of (at least in my mind anyway). That isn't to say I can't get anyone else if ever that happens, someone who won't make me feel uncomfortable about the height difference, but as it stands now I got oneitis for this girl. If only she wasn't so fucking tall.
>>
Have you talked to her about this?
>>
>>17343927
I don't plan to, but she's been dropping hints. Went paranoid for a couple of months because I thought she's looking for an excuse to get me to raise Chad's baby, but the nature of our employment pretty much makes us be together 24/7 so I dunno when she has the time to get knocked up by someone.

>>17343941
I just get the usual, "what're you so worried about it's fine" which is very reassurikg but it's seriously just like some dudebro "lol just cheer up man" advice on /r9k/.
>>
>>17343941
He obviously hasn't when he uses /r9k/ vernacular like Chad Thundercock. OP is the only one who is so insecure about other people that he is completely blind as to what is standing right in front of him. Pathetic.

OP, you are going to lose your girlfriend if you keep letting shitty insecurities like this take control of your life. Your girlfriend is standing right in front of you and her being taller than you makes you shrivel up? Man up.
>>
>>17343948
>I thought she's looking for an excuse to get me to raise Chad's baby
What?
>>
>>17343952
I fell for the /r9k/ paranoia of women wanting betas to raise their chad babies.

The biggest problem is that she doesn't see me as a beta so she doesn't take my insecurity seriously, she thinks it doesn't exist/ isn't as big of a deal as it actually is.
>>
>>17343956
OK, ignoring that, but does your girlfriend already have a son or something?
>>
>>17343960
Nah she doesn't.
>>
>>17343949
This.

>>17343956
See? Even she doesn't care about it. OP, try to forget your insecurities. Focus on your gf, not what others think, when you're together in public. People won't care unless you purposely give them reason to care. What's important is your relationship, not some petty height difference.
>>
5'8 isn't short, though. It's not tall, but it's average I'd say. It only stands out because she is taller than you. If it were just you no one would notice or care. In fact, I'm sure no one cares even when you're with her. If she loves you unconditionally, what's to worry about? Women are awful at guessing height anyway, you could probably say you're 5'10 and no one would know better unless they had something to compare it to.
>>
>>17343871
Stop giving a fuck about how you look to other people. You found someone you can be happy with. Just relax and be happy. JUST. DO. IT. You have a limited amount of time to exist in this universe so why spend any of it worried about something so trivial as height.
>>
>>17343930

What an original reply you had there for me. I'm right and you know it.

>>17343935

Women always have backups, the best you can do is be her best option. They will ALWAYS have other little dudebros just waiting along to fuck them. Even the "alpha males" these days are effeminate orbiting little fags. She very well could have already fucked other guys, but stayed with you so she can portray an image of being a "good monogamous girl" to other people.

>>17343956

But it's true though. Women exploit betas, because they know that betas and omegas will do anything for a woman. These days, even "alpha male" Chads will do anything for a woman too, but those guys still retain a small ability to say "no" to women, which betas and omegas do not have.
>>
>>17343871
Stop believing in /r9k/ memes, Chad doesn't fucking exist. It's just a boogeyman. You are listening to a bunch of bitter virgin losers, who are trying to use their "advices" to damage your relationship with your gf out of envy.

Your girlfriend loves you, don't lose her by being a faggot.
>>
>>17344796
Fuck off. You are the dumbest,' most bitter human failure ever. And your advice is trash.

Back to /r9k/. And stay there.
>>
>>17345148

You're just a stupid femanon slut that is upset because my words hit a nerve. You can't stand the idea of men informing themselves on the current situation and acting in their own best interests, because you're a salty cum dumpster that can't find no man.

Back to Tumblr. And stay there.
>>
She's with you because she loves you dude. Tom Cruise was married to Nicole Kidman and that bitch has got like half a foot on tom cruise. Being a man has nothing to do with height, being tall suddenly won't make you one.
>>
>>17343948

well you seem like a cool guy

>if only she wasn't so fucking tall

I feel ya. Fuck that bitch for drinking so much damn milk growing up.

You should focus on yourself. Build confidence in yourself. Nobody's perfect, height isn't something to worry about. If you are the best version of yourself and she STILL leaves you, then basically it wouldn't happen even if you were 6 foot 4.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.