[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is 104 lbs too low for a man?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: thfdh.png (425 KB, 449x405) Image search: [Google]
thfdh.png
425 KB, 449x405
Went to see doctor. He checked my weight, it was 104 lbs. Asked me if I had any heart issues or anorexia issues... I said no. wtf?
>>
ur height?
>>
>>17343699
well, you might want to stop eating two slices of white bread for dinner every day and get yourself some real food
>>
>>17343699
128/5'10" reporting
Yes too low. Im told everyday im too skinny and also i am virgin. Lets eat a lot and start lift famo
>>
>>17343699
>Went to see doctor. He checked my weight, it was 104 lbs.
How tall are you? 104 pounds is awfully low for an adult male, unless you are very, very short. Even most women weigh more than this (though often not by very much, in the case of models)."Under 100" is often considered an important milestone by people in the pro-ana/pro-mia communities, and you aren't far from that.
>>
You'd have to be 5'3" at the MOST to just barely be at the normal BMI.
>>
File: wtf.png (2 MB, 833x1225) Image search: [Google]
wtf.png
2 MB, 833x1225
I am 5'7. Just ate an entire watermelon hopefully that packs on some weight. Here's a pic of me, you can see the watermelon sitting there lol.
>>
>>17343714
Some people eat as much (protein, veg and carbs) as possible and they still don't get gain.

I have that curse. Also, interestingly, I'm also 128/5'10"
>>
>>17343887
You look fine. You are probably better off this way, there's enough fat people in the world.
>>
>>17343906
Yeah my father's side is very very lean to a point where they eat all day and still look anorexic. I have his genes for the most part.But my mom's side is the opposite, they eat very healthy but fat as hell.
>>
>>17343887
Watermelons pack weight?
>>
File: mark.jpg (40 KB, 300x292) Image search: [Google]
mark.jpg
40 KB, 300x292
>>17343699
Anything below 200lbs is female territory friendo.
>>
>>17343934
>Amount Per 1 melon (15" long x 7-1/2" dia) (4,518 g)
>Calories 1371
Meaning a watermelon that big is almost 1400 calories, not bad but holy shit if you can eat all of that and not throw up.
>>
>>17343940
tfw no joosy thick bear bf
>>
>>17343906
No, if you eat too much your body gets fat.

It's not touchy feely it's nature, energy is energy entering your body being stored the energy cannot just evaporate.

If you eat above your tdee daily and don't gain weight you either calculated it wrong or you have an actual illness because all the people whose bodies processed energy that ineffenciently died long ago probably before the start of civilization.

That being said for OP, too thin just like too fat is a relative term. If you feel like you can live a healthy life and feel comfortable or just don't care you're ok ,but if you are looking to have a certain weight then you aim for that a weight or bodyfat % or whatever the fuck your goal is going to be and you can go from there, too thin or fat or whatever.

Sometimes I wonder how you people go about your life with stupid questions like these, this is shit you figure out in puberty
>>
>>17343916
>>17343906
Neither of eat as much as you think you do. Variations in metabolism are not so great that you can eat above maintenance and not gain weight.
>>
>>17343887
nigga watermelon is 90% water 10% fruit and even the fruit itself carries barely any calories at all. great for weight loss, and the opposite for weight gain. however i'd say your body is just fine and if you dont feel bad about it you shouldnt do anything about it.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.