[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So, me and this one woman went out on a blind date a few months
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: 1439936908611.jpg (26 KB, 408x524) Image search: [Google]
1439936908611.jpg
26 KB, 408x524
So, me and this one woman went out on a blind date a few months ago and word through the grapevine said that she had a good time and liked me. However for some reason she ignored my call for a second one, so I just moved on. Last week she started texting me again and is interested in going out on another date.
I find a lot of stuff online about second dates, but what are some good "catch-up" dates instead? The weird part is that we live 20 miles apart and she's a few years older than me (22 and 25).
Honestly I just want to get laid once before I leave for the military.
>>
Why the fuck are you joining the military when you havent gotten laid before? God bro, you live 20 miles apart aswell?? holy fuck dude, find a chick who is atleast within 10 miles.
>>
>>17343437
I'm joining for actually good reasons, not for the hell of it. And I know 20 miles is alot, but all of the women at work are taken and I have a lot in common with her. She's also like four of my fetishes
>>
recaptcha status

You are verified
I'm not a robot
reCAPTCHA
Privacy - Terms
>>
>>17343463
20 miles away is a joke bro, even if she does sleep with you it's like so far away you'll only get to fuck her once a week.

Bullshit women are taken, you need to be attractive, social and flirt a bit then boom chick who will spread her legs for you. Fetishes? If the girl likes you enough she'll do what you want, don't waste time with a 20mile away girl.
FIX YOUR ATTRACTIVENESS TO GET LAID.

Who gives a shit if you have a lot in common with her, you're after getting laid for once, not getting a girlfriend. Think with your balls for once and find a girl near you.
>>
>>17343485
Who said anything about my attractiveness? I'm just shy. I get what you're saying though
>>
>>17343496
If you're just shy then learn to be confident around other people. Shyness is like a cold, if you take care of your illness the right way it'll go away but if you ignore it, it'll last along time.
>>
>>17343410
20 miles isn't shit. Fuck her and leave
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.