[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What kind of militar training or courses could I find being a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: 1390640541632.jpg (102 KB, 800x532) Image search: [Google]
1390640541632.jpg
102 KB, 800x532
What kind of militar training or courses could I find being a civilian?

Not joking, I want to be as safe as possible the day that ramadan-army will attack my country (Spain).
>>
>>17342983
>What kind of militar training or courses could I find being a civilian?
Carpenter training.
>>
>>17342983
You guys have a 1.1 birthrate. You need to have fucking children. Have as many sons that can grow up to protect you as possible. Get the fuck out of your house and work towards getting married because you have about 20 years left until the caliphate really starts. You people are literally being replaced. Take up some martial art.
>>
Martial arts (boxing and jiu-jitsu) and gun-fire. You can also learn Arabic so you can understand what they're saying.
>>
>>17343002
Are the Spanish that much better than the Iraqis/Syrians?

Their youth unemployment is 44%, right? Not to mention their national sport is killing animals in arenas.
>>
>>17342983

- Learn how to use, aim, and dismantle various pistols and rifles
- Learn combat / CQC skills (Martial arts, self defense, un-armed vs. weapon)
- Military tactics (Learn how to clear rooms, stairwells, taking engagements against multiple combatants)

A lot of this information is readily available on the internet/youtube, since I doubt there are many training courses available to you in Spain.
>>
>>17342983
Once the Caliphate has been fully established across Europe, you will be happy. There are many good aspects to being a man in Islam and the Muslim women in my country are empowered. The rest of the world is already looking at Europe with envy because they see a new era of peace rising from an increasingly Islamic continent. Also do a little research and you'll find that many great things happened in parts of the world where Islam was embraced by the population.
>>
>>17343060
Where are some safe Islamic countries to visit?
>>
>>17343052
>CQC
Could you extend this, please? I've heard a lot about it (including references to Metal Gear). What is really CQC (Closed Quarters Combat)? A martial art? A combination of techniques?
>>
>>17343085
The UK is more or less an Islamic country and very safe. I live in the UK and I feel pretty safe lol.
>>
>>17343085
Indonesia
>>
>>17343106

CQC is mostly just a combination of various fighting techniques and principles. Think of it more like an umbrella term that encompasses armed / unarmed combat. Any martial art can be utilised in a CQC scenario; however when I went through training we focused on: Wrestling, boxing, judo and krav maga.

CQC training also includes roleplay based training (e.g. unarmed vs. knife, or pistol vs. unarmed), utilising environmental variables, and abusing a target's weak points, etc.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (73 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
73 KB, 1280x720
>>
>>17342983
Fighting hand-to-hand: Krav maga, MMA
Get yourself to a shooting range. No idea about gunlaws but have a gun.
Check the requirements for army enrollment and work towards that fitness-wise
Survival in the wilderness sort of shit can also be a very useful set of skills.

>>17343028
>learn arabic
good point

>>17343002
He probably can't find a job, how can he pay an appartment, attract a white woman and breed?
>>
>>17342983
>What kind of militar training or courses could I find being a civilian?
If this is what you really want, then your best bet is to stop being a civilian and enlist.
>>
>>17342983
What the fuck do you want? Jackie chan lee tutorials?
>>
File: 1467481362724.jpg (115 KB, 773x836) Image search: [Google]
1467481362724.jpg
115 KB, 773x836
>>17344139
SAS training, but without working for the bad guys.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.