[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Ugly
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (148 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
148 KB, 500x375
I'm a solid 5/10 and i feel like i'm going to be single and own pets as companion and die alone in my apartment. I never considered myself beautiful and that makes me sad.

Also, because of that, i'm losing interest in romance and probably convert to asexuality in the near future.

So, i ask for an advice on whats the best place to travel to before i die. :)
>>
Just be a good person. I get dates easily even though I am ugly, I'm just smart, fun to be around and very nice.
>>
>>17342889
Lower your standards
You're only a 5/10 because you're only trying to get 10/10s
>>
You should poll for multiple opinions and correlate results by demographic. See who thinks you're a what, and try to control for why.

Also, self improvement. If you're overweight, lose weight and build muscle tone. If you're underweight, exercise some. If you have bad skin, stop consuming dairy and excessive sugars, as well as red meat. If you have bad hair, iterate and learn until you have sexy hair. The goal is to find how to accept yourself.

Travel wherever you want. Part of me gave up on romance a long time ago as well. Chronic pain, lots of problems and psychological overhead, other interest and shit to do. Don't really care if something kills me off either, but I'll still somewhat avoid it. Never developed meaningful relationships with other people, so I'm largely incapable of seeing myself as even a friend, much less a lover. Having no experience in those roles causes me to think I shouldn't bother at this point, or I'm not worth it.

My post assumes you're female, but it works just the same if not.
>>
>>17342898
Ahh is that so? Thanks.
>>
>>17342906
Also if you are negative and suicidal, that won't work.
>>
>go to the Congo
>gang banged by niggers
>problem solved
>>
>>17342905
My body is just right. I used to wear glasses, but my friends told me i should switch to contacts because i looked like a school librarian. I'm making changes but sometimes i get tired.

And thnx tho that gave me hope:)
>>
L O N D O N
>>
>>17342913
This
Most ugly girls go do a year of "humanitarian work" in Africa the spend the rest of their twenties figuring out how to get a permanent residency for some African which is hilarious if you consider you can literally just walk into Europe and receive free everything.
>>
>>17342900
Urrggh that is my problem. But there are times i just get attracted to 7/10s.
>>
>>17342909
Dont worry, ive overcome my depression by going out to bright places and realizing that i dont wanna waste my life.
>>
Stop rating yourself and others. Just try to date. If you never meet anyone, then you don't. You don't need to convert to asexuality, keep your options open. Especially if you are a girl.
>>
File: image.jpg (35 KB, 748x564) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
35 KB, 748x564
>>17342925
Alrighty. I should ask out that guy i met at my cousin's birthday party. I heard he's a neighbor. If things didnt go well, then i'm off. But thnx for the hope.
>>
>>17342889
I'm guessing this image isn't you, else you're fishing for compliments. I assumed it was just there to grab attention, which it certainly does.
>>
>>17342889
Oh don't you worry OP, I've been constantly told I'm an 8/10 and I'm also sad and lonely, looks aren't everything. The hardest part is putting yourself in situations where you can actually meet girls.
>>
>>17342941
I'm no lezbo. Anyways, 8/10 boy, you must look handsome.
>>
>>17343005
Sorry, I assumed you were a guy and I'm an absolute skelly don't let anyone tell you otherwise
>>
>>17343005
Just because you have a feminine penis and dress up like a girl doesn't make you a girl.
>>
Not OP but sometimes I feel like I shouldn't reproduce because I don't have perfect genes (have to take propecia for the rest of my life, maybe a nose job) but then I look at the average person in the world and realize I am still above that.
>>
Is it really like that in america?
I mean, i guess looks matter everywhere, but is it as exaggerated as it's suggested here(4chan in general). I don't consider myself very attractive, or very ugly, but Im certainly not a 6'2'' ripped guy, just an average height skelly, but I haven't had any trouble here in yuropoorland, girls seem mostly attracted mostly by my interests/ conversation than looks
>>
>>17343032
I've also seen a lot of fatties with qts and having a lot more success than I, obviously shallow people are around, but why would anyone want someone shallow
>>
>>17342939
I ain't fishing.
>>
>>17343032
Dayum.
>>
>>17343037
It could be some fat fetish or money
>>
File: image. jpg.jpg (52 KB, 604x453) Image search: [Google]
image. jpg.jpg
52 KB, 604x453
>>17343016
Is it really that obvious I'm a trap??
>>
>>17343094
Then you're attractive etc.
>>
>>17343015
How skinny? Like i could wrap your wrist with my two fingers?
>>
>>17343116
So you are trap? That's your problem. Straight guys aren't into men. You should get rid of your dick if you want a man.
>>
>>17343116
If you're actually a trap, how did you mask your shoulder width? That's a skeletal feature, not a muscular one. Is it like that naturally?

I suppose the skin could be a giveaway though. Male skin is ~20% thicker in most regions.

Convincing though. I'm very tired, but you got me. Nothing spurred me to look more closely.
>>
>>17343135
Googled and that's ckitts.
>>
>>17343135
No, i'm not trans wtf. Do i really look like one? Dayum, i'm done with life.
>>
>>17343144
If you are Claire, no you don't look like a man.
>>
>>17343117
Mehh
>>
>>17343140
I did as well. Strange, I don't actually remember what I found.

>>17343144
The woman in the picture, possibly you, doesn't look at all masculine.
>>
>>17343116
Not necessarily a male feature, but I can tell your skin fucking sucks. You look old. Look into getting a custom facial, the person who does it can recommend some products specifically for your skin type.
>>
>>17343125
Wtf im no trap:/ do i look like one:(
>>
>>17343166
Not really, but the makeup is heavy, and a lot of people take that as an indication that you're trying to hide something. Try going more natural with the makeup, except for special occasions.
>>
File: image.jpg (41 KB, 600x428) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
41 KB, 600x428
I immediately regret this.
>>
>>17343166
That isn't even you
>>
>>17343121
Well yes you could do that but I think that's rather common? I'm 6'2" 145lbs
>>
File: tumblr_mpo8v45KvD1ql3offo1_500.jpg (82 KB, 500x667) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mpo8v45KvD1ql3offo1_500.jpg
82 KB, 500x667
Caption:
"I went to the zoo today and the only thing I took a picture of was a cow 8-)"

Nice hip and thigh structure, either way. Hair as well. Though possibly a bit crazy underneath, and not necessarily in a way you want. Could be an inference based on severe sleep deprivation and listening to some trippy music as I write this.
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.