[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would getting myself diagnosed as depressive, make me more eligable
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: flats_1742028c.jpg (38 KB, 460x288) Image search: [Google]
flats_1742028c.jpg
38 KB, 460x288
Would getting myself diagnosed as depressive, make me more eligable for council housing? What would be the long term repecussions of being diagnosed depressive?
>>
Anyone? Got any sort of tips for getting council house?
>>
Come on anons, it's not a "no gf" thread.
>>
I'm sorry to hear that you're hurting, but most of us here don't know the ins and outs of the UK's disability welfare system (which I'm assuming is the one you're talking about, given the terms you used). There are places where severe depression may count, but we just don't know if the UK is one of them.
>>
>>17343460
Thanks for at least replying. There must be some UKfags around.
>>
>>17342867
Is that Trellick Tower?
>>
>>17342867
I'm not sure about council housing, since the government has been really cutting back on welfare for the past six years.

You should do some Googling, unless you want to own a firearm or perhaps hold a risky job then there shouldn't be any problems.

Probably best to get yourself diagnosed so you can get counseling or medication, it won't ruin your life. Depressions sucks ass, I know about four people that suffer from it but at least one of them has an amazing job, the only way he was impacted by getting diagnosed is that they let him have more time off.
>>
>>17344357
Either that or Balfron Tower.

It may be a weird thing to say but I like the design of these type of buildings. They're ugly, oppressive and so densely packed, that you can almost feel your chest tighten. That's as a person who lived in a similar shitty buildings in the 90s on shitty estates.
>>
>>17344424
It's fucking funny how these ugly buildings have become trendy for hipsters. I swear they love fetishising poverty, like it's a fashion statement .
>>
>>17342867
i think you can apply for extra benefits for sickness through geting a depression diognostic, ive seen others do it and i imagine it would make you elligible for a higher banding but i dunno, i couldnt really say about any repecussions tho
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.