[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
is it ok for your girlfriend to book a holiday without telling you?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: srsheavy.jpg (50 KB, 805x812) Image search: [Google]
srsheavy.jpg
50 KB, 805x812
is it ok for your girlfriend to book a holiday without telling you?
>>
>>17342854
Depends.
If you're going with her, no. If you're not going, yeah.
>>
alone? how long? what destination?
>>
Nothing is okay about your woman doing things without being told.
>>
>>17342863
with a friend
2 and a half weeks
disneyworld
>>
>>17342870
Male friend or female friend?
Why wouldn't she ask you to go with her?
>>
>>17342854
Also depends how long ya been going out.
>>
>>17342874
OK I'll give more context
She is going with her gay best friend (not worried about her cheating at all).
She booked it (probably out of spite) when we had an argument one evening, I found out the next day through someone else and decided to give her silent treatment (which is abusive I know, but have apologised for).
I broke my silence the other day, told me she was planning on telling me but didn't say when and thinks relationships don't mean you should "tell your partner everything because we aren't married or have children" etc
>>
>>17342870
>2 and a half weeks
>disneyworld
is she 12?
also, is that freidns male or female?
this sounds fishy af. also, does she ahve money to just throw away? if i'd go on vacation for 2,5 weeks i sure as hell wouldn't stay at a limited place like disenyworld and NOT EVEN bring my bf...
>>
>>17342882
2 years
>>
>>17342885
This will be here 4th time there, she is 23.
she complains she doesn't have money to do things with me all the time
she only gets roughly 3 weeks off work too, she works weekends so i will now barely see her next year
>>
>>17342883
>tell your partner everything because we aren't married or have children
what an idiotic statement.

however, how old is your gf?
i can imagine that the gay friend had a lot to do with that. it might not be the end of the world. gays are fucking drama queens. he probably convinced her that she needs some FUN BBYYYY. i had a gay best friend in highschool too. i should know. but that whole thing just sounds immature af to me. given the fact that YOU resort to "silent treatment" and such, i think it's time for both of you to get a tad more mature before having a relationship.
>>
>>17342894
>This will be here 4th time there, she is 23.
>she complains she doesn't have money to do things with me all the time
>she only gets roughly 3 weeks off work too, she works weekends so i will now barely see her next year
WTF dude... she sounds like a nutjob with a drama queen attached. get out of that shit asap.
>>
>>17342895
It was most likely his fault, I do agree.
And i agree to me growing up part, but i think i never would have done that if i was simply just told she wanted to go away in the first hand.
she disagrees and thinks i would have been worse if she outright told me.
>>
>>17342883
Leave her while she's gone. Just block her and all.

>gay best friend

oh i am laffin, you'll think he's gay till she comes home limping after receiving the donald dick everyday from a fake gay.
>>
>>17342924
no point leaving her when she goes next year, if i really wanted to i would do it far sooner.

nah he is really gay, and desu my girlfriend is overweight anyway. i'm sort of questioning why i continue to be with her but it is difficult if you love someone
>>
It's definitely not alright for your relationship for her to just go off on a holiday. You guys probably have poor communication and giving her the silent treatment after an argument doesn't help much either.

Should probably just take the advice of >>17342895 and try to handle things in a more mature manner.
>>
File: kM_lPhzP.jpg (24 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
kM_lPhzP.jpg
24 KB, 400x400
>>17342854
OP whether its ok or not isnt the problem.
The problem is your girlfriend is a selfish uncaring bitch.
>>
>>17342854

My ex did that, then broke up with me.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.