[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Serious question ya'll. This guy told me that the way I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (19 KB, 408x360) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
19 KB, 408x360
Serious question ya'll. This guy told me that the way I act, everyone probably thinks I'm a slut, that behavior being, "You're very outgoing". I have the right to be mad, yeah?
>>
>>17342766
Not really. People perceive outgoing people as more "easy" to get, he just told you the truth. Being friendly and nice to everyone is often perceived as being flirty to everyone.

Do you fuck around? Does he think you're a slut?
>>
>>17342767
I get that, but talking to people and fucking them is an entirely separate thing. I don't sleep around at all, and clearly he does because he flat out said it.
>>
>>17342766
>I have the right to be mad, yeah?

You don't have to ask for permission.
>>
>>17342775
Yeah well true, he was just so confused as to why I would be offended, so I thought fuck, maybe I'm hearing something different.
>>
>>17342770
>talking to people and fucking them is an entirely separate thing
I know, I'm not implying the perception is true. But it's something fairly common, a lot of people associate that kind of friendliness with being easy.

>clearly he does because he flat out said it.
He said that "people would think so", not that HE thinks so. Don't get angry over it.
>>
>>17342778
Isn't, "Yeah well any guy would think so" in response to "Do you think I'm a slut" confirming that he also thinks that?
>>
>>17342781
Yes, then it kind of is.
He's just a moron. Then tell him to fuck off and ignore him, not worth wasting your time with an idiot like that.
>>
>>17342791
Hey thanks.
>>
>>17342766
simply because I was a cheerleader in jr high and high school and very outgoing everyone, thought I was a slut. More than once guys would use that assumption in an attempt to fuck me and when I would deny them they would try to convince me I was or wrong to have tricked them into believing it. Sounds like what this boy is trying with you. You are not a slut and you do not owe him any apologies for being you. I question why you are still speaking to a boy that would disrespect you like this.
>>
>>17342798
It happened last night and I haven't really talked to him since, currently waiting on it.
>>
>>17342814
I promise it is not worth waiting on a clown like this no matter how much you may like him. Promise. If you continue with him and if you let him shame you into sleeping with him he gets what he wants and confirms in his mind you are a slut. If you have a relationship with a boy like this he will constantly berate you for speaking to any guy though it is in your nature to be outgoing and pleasant to all. He is trouble OP
>>
>>17342819
Absolutely right. I'm like half way between never speaking to him again and just fucking him the next time I see him, without talking to him before or after. Like, you want a slut, you got a slut, but you can't expect me to be a decent human as well?
>>
>>17342814
And this is exactly the thinking that allows many men to think that being assholes will justify them if you come back to them.

Just flat out ignore his existence.
>>
>>17342833
Oh, well you just proved why most cocky men choose to be dicks. Lol
>>
>>17342837
Yeah I know, but he doesn't want a slut, he wants a girlfriend. You can't have it both ways.
>>
>>17342844
Talking to ppl doesn't make you a slut.
>>
i'm a rather friendly/outgoing girl too and i have had people assume i'm also sleeping around because of it, too. just ignore it.
>>
When he says you're outgoing he's probably saying you're flirty or 'too' friendly with guys.

>>17342897
It doesn't, but I'd rather my girlfriend not be all that outgoing when it comes to other guys. Friendliness gives off the wrong message a lot of times both ways.
>>
>>17342833
he doesn't deserve your pussy OP, he's a fuckhead braggart
>>
>>17343228
Exactly, so to me, saying you're looking for a girlfriend and then calling me a slut is like cancelling me out, taking me out of the running.
>>17343406
Thanks yo.
>>
>>17342766
If anyone ever read the "hooking up with my best friend's brother" post, this is the same chick hahaha. I know this doesn't exactly play out in my favour of "I'm not a slut", but like fuck, how much worse could it have been?
>>
>>17345198
Bump.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.