[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is looking at pictures of ex girlfriend or boyfriend always a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: 1467825536749.jpg (59 KB, 436x501) Image search: [Google]
1467825536749.jpg
59 KB, 436x501
Is looking at pictures of ex girlfriend or boyfriend always a sign that the person who is looking at them isn't over their ex and wants them back or misses them?
>>
>>17342763
Nah.
I care about them, sometimes I want to know how they're doing, and miss them a bit (more the friendship than the relationship).
I don't want them back. I wouldn't dump my SO for my ex for any reason.
>>
Yes.
As long as you are keeping the old, you're never opening yourself fully for something new.
>>
>>17342765
I have a problem with my bf looking at pics of his ex. This happened a year ago, he did it for six months. They had been broken up for two years. He just googled her name and looked at pics maybe once a week and that's it. He also looked at pics of couple of his coworkers but still I am scared he has feelings for her but he says he doesn't, they had a shitty relationship and he wasn't that interested but why look at the pics then? He didn't even do it because he masturbated to them and he had no interest knowing how she was doing. He had depression and anxiety while he was doing it but still..
Also once when we weren't a couple yet, he texted her that she had been on his mind and she said okay and that's it.
This is our problem and he knows that it would be easiest just to admit he missed her so I could just accept it and forget about it but he says he did it because it made him feel better when he was feeling like shit and had nothing to do, so he googled these three girls, one being an ex.
It's such a minor thing but it bothers me.. Everyone says that if you look up your ex, you miss them or want them back.
>>
>>17342772
I just want to believe someone could do it because of mental health issues but.. His therapist told me it was a coping mechanism of his, he had others too that were even worse though.
>>
>>17342772
Why are you with him?
He doesn't seem like a great guy, you don't trust him and you seem unhappy.
He masturbates to pics of people he know, which is fucking gross.
Just dump him and move on.
>>
>>17342785
No he doesn't masturbate to them. I could understand better if he did. I think it's too over the top to dump someone for something like this.
>>
Nope.
Some assholes like to see how much better they're doing than the other person.
>>
>>17342825
How about looking only pics, not their facebook profile? And the pics are old.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.