[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
i've never touched a girl, let alone had a girlfriend.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: riev6r.jpg (17 KB, 639x475) Image search: [Google]
riev6r.jpg
17 KB, 639x475
i've never touched a girl, let alone had a girlfriend.

but for a while i've had this idea about how to keep a long term relationship, or even marriage, interesting.

you'd do everything the same except you don't see each other every day. maybe every third day is spent apart, something like that.

assuming you don't have children, is there any reason this wouldn't work?
>>
>>17342624
What do you mean by
>you'd do everything the same
>>
You're overthinking this.
>>
>>17342632
literally what i said. it wouldn't be an open marriage type of situation on the off days. you'd just spend them apart, and on the next day you can fuck each other and have interesting things to say to each other, rather than getting sick of the sight of each other after a few years.
>>
>>17342640
That makes no sense. If you live together, are you supposed to spend this day actively avoiding each other or something? Why would you want to do that?
>>
>>17342624
Valid in theory but overthought and overstructured.

What you really sense is that both partners should have some parts of their lives that are theirs alone, or theirs and other people's.

There is no reason why he can't have an occasional guys' night out and she a girls' night. She doesn't have to drag along to every single football game and maybe she can find a friend to go to the ballet with her (Forgive stereotypes - you get my point).
>>
>>17342624
It is fine to have hobbies and spend time without your SO, most people do so.
I go out with my friends alone, my boyfriend does the same. We also spend time completely alone, or we spend time around each other minding our own business.
Then of course we spend a lot of time together, and we have amazing conversations, but not really all the time.

You don't need to live on a schedule to have alone time, or to spend time with your friends. You just need communication and understanding.
>>
You didn't have to mention that you never had a girlfriend. Your idea is so retarded that it's implied
>>
>>17342795
>You didn't have to mention that you never had a girlfriend

So he should lie?
>>
that's dumb as shit what are you talking about
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.