[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Righto guys, recently got meself a gf. Pretty chill relationship,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: image_24.jpg (130 KB, 832x690) Image search: [Google]
image_24.jpg
130 KB, 832x690
Righto guys, recently got meself a gf. Pretty chill relationship, met through /soc/. She frequents /cgl/, very much into the whole lolita scene. I'm a /fit/izen, similar sense of humour. My issue is that her libido is almost non existent. It's not that she doesn't enjoy sex, it's just that it's not at all a priority of any sort for her. I'm pinning testosterone and have a crazy high libido. I need sex. What the fuck do I do about this? Keep dropping hints about the whole issue. We've had drunk sex, once. Nothing else apart from making out. Should I blatantly confront her about it?
Hit me with some /adv/
>>
>>17342554
I think that if you frame it as a confrontation you've already put a foot wrong

You are 2 different people, with different wants and needs. Neither you nor her has done anything wrong by being who you are. It is probably a good idea to talk to her about this sometime.
>>
My gf is the opposite of yours so this may not work, but be hungry, be alpha, make your desires clear. Make her feel sexy basically. Hard flirting with a lot of complementing, touching softly etc. Just make her feel loved and make it clear physically that you want her body. Girls cant resist it really, you browse 4chan so you obviously know that all women are sluts deep down, play on this.

As well as this, all women have the dream of the perfect boyfriend who spends cash on them. Posh dinner dates, holidays, day trips, candlelit dinners, all that shit. Dont give off the impression that you pay her for sex. But invest time, money and thought into her and make her feel like the girl in one of those sad gay romantic movies that girls like. She'll be on her knees, promise.

Youve basically got to balance bwing an alpha with being entirely devoted to her. Im balancing it fairly well rn and my gf is obsessed with me and my cock which is cool
>>
>>17342583
Problem with that is, because she also browses 4chan, she knows all this too. She knows my side of the game too well and doesn't respond to it
>>
>>17342627
This shit is true. Never try to ACT alpha with a girl that browses 4chan. We see right trough it.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.