[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
On our second date, the guy I'm seeing told me "If
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: mirrormirror.png (866 KB, 1012x1000) Image search: [Google]
mirrormirror.png
866 KB, 1012x1000
On our second date, the guy I'm seeing told me "If I could clone my sister, I'd marry her." In some ways I see that as big red flag, but is it? They lived together for 3 years while both going to college, and she is married now, it just seems like such a weird thing to say. Am I making too much of what may be a good quality?
>>
>>17342532
It sounds definitely really creepy. A girl I was I liked said something similarly weird after some family reunion about how hot her cousin was and how it was a shame they were relative. I was turned off pretty damn fast from that comment.
>>
That's really fucking weird
>>
Did he only say that in a physical way?
If not then it's not that creepy, he probably has created this image of a "good lil sis" in his mind, nothing sexual.

Still, on the second date? That's fucked up.
>>
>>17342532
It's only "weird" relative to culture predispositions against incest which strangely also make it taboo to state that you find a sibling physically, sexually, emotionally, whatever attractive.

Ultimately, what is he really saying?
>I think my sister has physical traits that I find appealing.
And? People have preferences, I don't see a problem.
>I think my sister has an attractive personality and enjoy spending time with her.
As above. People have needs and desires.
>I think my sister is pretty hot. I would definitely have sex with her.
Again, even here I don't see a problem. Humans are machines, the brain is a machine. If someone is providing sensory stimuli that does it for you, I don't see the harm in them being a sibling. I also don't see much reason to lie about to oneself or others, nor to talk about it any more than you talk about how much anyone else turns you on.

I don't have siblings, but it just seems like cultural taboo and an evolutionary strategy to avoid heavy overexpression of recessive alleles or bad genes. The only strange thing is that he told you like that, but we don't have the context or know anything about his personality or speech style.
>>
>>17342545
>I don't have siblings
opinions disregarded
>>
>>17342548
This.
>>
>>17342548
Kek.

But yeah OP, that's some fucked up shit.
>>
>>17342548
Yeah, I figured.
>>
>>17342532
Idk if it makes you better but I don't have a sister and I'd still want to marry her. Fetishist incest anime may have a strong influence on it but I felt like this before starting watching it.

Now it depends what bothers you about it. The fact that your bf is attracted by a different girl or that he may be into incest. Either of these shouldn't matter imo as long as he likes you and he's faithful.

For how long do you know him by the way? Did you knew him before dating him? Because I find it really weird aswell to tell somebody you barely know a rather intimate and delicate thing like this. It strongly depends on how you see things. For example I have a guy at work with many weird interests similar to mine. But he's just more open to others about them. And for this many find him a complete weirdo while they find me a rather normal person. I'm just more self conscious about it. My point is that if he told you this so early in the relationship you probably should expect many similar things to come to the future.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.