[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How does one talk like Trump? I don't mean like "build
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (29 KB, 383x384) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
29 KB, 383x384
How does one talk like Trump?

I don't mean like "build a wall" or anything.
It's just that he is always confident of what he is going to say and he nevers seem to be intimidated. When I watched the GOP debate, he didn't express any fear whenever he talked and wasn't afraid to express his sentiments towards his opponents. He would always insult them and if they fought back, he would come back harder.
Now that he is campaigning against Hillary, he doesn't have the fear to talk shit about her.

Little does he care about the huge ammount of people that call him a racist, homophobic, sexist etc. He doesn't care about all those little movements like "FUCKH8" or whatever that make videos talking shit about him.

TL;DR: He has some huge guts and high energy. How do I get the same energy and guts as him?
>>
Have many years of experience of working in business.
>>
>>17342422
E X P E R I E N C E
>>
I don't think personally insulting people in debates is a trait to be admired.
>>
>>17342498
kill urself senpai
>>
>>17342498
Well beating up people isn't a trait to be admired either but having the capacity to do it is.
>>
>>17342530
Maybe to a knuckle-dragging moron.
>>
>>17342422
>How do I get the same energy and guts as him?
Make a fortune. Be rich. Then you can afford to not give a shit.
>>
>>17342422
Well part of it is to realize that when you're talking, you're not looking for the exact words to make people agree with you, it's not like picking a lock, a delicate operation where you can't screw up and it's better to be careful and hesitate for a moment than make a misstep. It's more like kicking the door in. You have to be prepared to repeat yourself a lot, saying the same thing in varied ways, attack their arguments from several different directions, always letting people know where you're coming from.

>>17342533
Maybe to a man that doesn't paint his nails.
>>
>>17342582 is a good answer.

You need confidence in yourself. You have to convince yourself that your opinion is right before you can convince others. You have to know what you are saying and why.
So for example if you're presenting a project you've worked on to others, you should be so passionate in your work that it isn't about getting the speech 'right', its about making people understand why what you are saying is right.

And of course people are saying 'experience'. The more speeches you do, the better you get.
>>
>>17342467

Underrated post.

Something like talking, walking, thinking, standing... they are all skills that are once learned, and can still continued to be learned.

Everything about you is Habit, Skill, and Influence. No such thing as free will.
>>
>>17342422
Just be confident when you speak and appeal to emotion

Trump sounds retarded half the time for a reason
>>
>>17342422
"You do have a heart"
"That's what poor peopw have instead of money"
He is too rich to care and slandering everyone in the world won't exhaust his funds so he don't give a shit
>>
Repeat your words. Typically words that paint something as good or bad

>crooked, crooked, crooked
>sad, sad, sad
>great, great, great
>strong, strong, strong

Pretend you're talking to a toddler. You're ttrying to be right, you're trying to win.
>>
>>17342612
You're not trying to be right*
>>
>>17342422
How to talk like Trump:

Have a stable of speechwriters busy making up clever "ad libs" for you to deliver as if you just thought of them

Spend hours rehearsing for debates and speeches so you have a quip ready for any situation and can make it sound invented on the spot.

Don't really believe in anything much, so you can sound equally sincere about anything.

Don't really give a damn, so you can treat it all as a fun game. (If you don't become President, you can go back to your very well-paying day job).
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.