[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I recently started dating a Filipino girl. We met online, she's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 1436219999795.jpg (8 KB, 184x184) Image search: [Google]
1436219999795.jpg
8 KB, 184x184
I recently started dating a Filipino girl. We met online, she's smart, funny, and I think she's amazing. A lot of friends and family have commented on the fact that it's obvious that I'd go for an Asian girl because I like anime. I haven't dated in a while but have never dated an Asian girl before, I don't have a preference for Asian girls or anything of the sort, I just really like this girl that happens to be Asian. And yet everybody thinks that I have yellow fever or that it's because I'm a weeaboo. I know I should just ignore them, but has this happened to anybody else? How did you deal with it?

The last thing I want is one of my friends of a family member telling her that the only reason I'm dating her is because she's Asian, even though that's not remotely true.
>>
People are stupid and obnoxious.
This is the cost of not keeping your interests to yourself or people who have a degree of sense.
>>
>>17342217
Do you think I should talk to the girl about this, hoping she'll understand, or tell my friends and family to not say anything to her about me liking weeb shit?
>>
>>17342226
You know your friends and family much better than I do. I'm the kind of person who's easy to tease and embarrass as well, even if it doesn't show.

In your head you want to control the flow of information to avoid being misframed, or made out as something you're not. Whether that's a legitimate concern or just something you're overinflating in mind, you're a better judge of.
>>
well if she likes you, and does know you, or if she is a smart person as you say, she will ignore e things other people say about you. She would know that people doesn't deserve to be treated basing on what someone else said about them. Otherwise she's just as stupid as your friends.
>>
yo when's esteban gonna upload again
>>
>>17342213
I don't see any issue here, the Philippines don't even make any good anime.

Does your family know the difference between types of Asians? Because they sound racist. And you probably shouldn't put to much weight into what racists think, they're usually dumb and nobody really listens to them.
>>
>>17342309
>Does your family know the difference between types of Asians?
Nope. They keep calling her Vietnamese.

>>17342309
>Because they sound racist.
Yep.
>>
>>17342213
Stick to your own race

T. Racemixed kid
>>
>>17342348
>T. Racemixed kid
Too late, already a racial mutt. I can't preserve any purity no matter who I date.
>>
>>17342327
>They keep calling her Vietnamese.
this can't be true unless they're saying it ironically. still, sounds as bait.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.