[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Straight Pegging
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: Sausage Scarf.jpg (39 KB, 612x330) Image search: [Google]
Sausage Scarf.jpg
39 KB, 612x330
My girlfriend has been pressuring me to allow her to peg me.

I'm a straight guy and she's a straight girl. Has anyone else had similar experiences?

I have to admit I'm a little uncomfortable when I think about it, but she sees it as me being "close-minded."

What should I do?
>>
>>17342091
If you don't want to do it, don't do it. If she can't deal with that, she's clearly not a person you should be with.
>>
File: 1467954090078.gif (1 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
1467954090078.gif
1 MB, 320x240
>she sees it as me being "close-minded."
She sounds like a cunt. Is a woman close minded because she's not interested in doing anal? The answer is fucking no.

We all have fetishes. It's also fine to communicate them. But when your partner says no, it's not something they are willing to do, they need to respect that.
>>
>>17342098
Should say if you want to peg me, i want to do anal with you, only fair, then you both experience it.
>>
>>17342091
>What should I do?
If you don't want to, don't do it. If she can't understand that, and berates you for it, she doesn't respect you.

As for experience, I'm a woman into pegging. My guy was weirded out when I brought it up but I slowly warmed him up to the idea. Instead of jumping straight to dildos, I would give him a blowjob and rub his perineum. Then eventually his anus. Then, with enough trust built up, he let me slide a lubed finger in to work on his prostate. I've never seen him cum so hard before or make that much noise. After doing that often enough, and getting him more comfortable with the idea of things in his ass, I ordered a small Tantus strap-on. After much foreplay (and lube), I convinced him to straddle me while I played with his penis. This gave him complete control, which I think is necessary to start out with. Needless to say, he loved it, and it's become a loved addition to our fun sexy times.
>>
>>17342116
>As for experience, I'm a woman into pegging.
Honest question, why? Do you like seeing the man in a more submissive position?
>>
>>17342118
>Honest question, why?
I don't know why I chose pegging in particular, but I'm very interested in pleasing the person I'm with. If it means I can see him cum harder, or enjoy himself more, I'm generally up for most things.

>Do you like seeing the man in a more submissive position?
It can go either way, really. I like being submissive sometimes, other times I like being the one in control of his pleasure. I also really wish that I had a penis--seems really fun.
>>
>>17342123
Hey, OP here. Thanks for all the advice, everyone.

And now a few questions.
>I'm very interested in pleasing the person I'm with.

I believe my girlfriend's intentions are to please me, but she's moving too fast. We've only started having normal sex recently and suddenly she brings up strap-ons and dildos for her to use on me.
How do you convince your partner to slow down with their desires?
>>
>>17342142
>How do you convince your partner to slow down with their desires?
Let her know that you're not entirely against the idea, but that it's something you need to work towards gradually (if you want it to happen at all). That you don't appreciate how she degrades you for not wanting to jump on the dildo train, and that if this toxic behavior continues, you won't put up with it. Her behavior may be coming from a good place, but she's not doing herself any favors by treating you like crap.
>>
>>17342091
get her to let you fuck her in the ass in exchange

seriously let her peg you, feels so good man
>>
>>17342100
This.
>>
Fuck this fucking world. Why can't I find a GF that pegs me, while some guy who don't want it has one.

THIS IS AN OUTRAGE.
>>
If you arent comfortable with it pass her along to me OP
>>
Definitely do not let her peg you. Whether they know it consciously or not, women are attracted to masculinity (even lesbians.)

By lettering her peg you you are signaling two things: 1) you're okay being sexually dominated by a woman, 2) you'll let her push you into doing things you don't want to. Neither of these behaviors signal masculinity on your part.

Tell her that the answer is no, and that's the last you're going to hear about it.

If she won't shut up about it, then you have a nag on your hands and you should find a real girlfriend and not a cunt.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.