[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you accept that someone else is making her happy?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: 1403485626085.jpg (43 KB, 500x349) Image search: [Google]
1403485626085.jpg
43 KB, 500x349
I broke up with my Ex last year in August, she got a new boyfriend in November and I'm still single,But I suddenly can't stand the fact that her new boyfriend makes her happy, how do I accept that? Btw she was my longest relationship and was also my best friend
>pic unrelated
>>
>>17342069
Wether you accept it or not, it's happening. She move on and so should you. Instead of pondering her happiness, you should go make yourself happy.
>>
That's a hard thing to accept. The feeling will last for a while. Try thinking about it differently. Don't think about the fact someone else is making her happy. If she truly was your best friend then you should be happy for the fact that she is happy, rather than dwelling on the cause of it.
Or if you had a shit break up and aren't friends and hate her guts then why the fuck are you even thinking about her still
>>
>>17342075
The breakup was very mutual, I didn't get these feelings until she started dating someone else
>>
>>17342079
Well like I said then, be happy she's happy instead of dwelling on why she's happy. And then go and do things to make yourself happy. It's a shit feeling but the world doesn't revolve around love, take the time being single to appreciate yourself and find happiness.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.