[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This Can Change the World
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (235 KB, 1841x1227) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
235 KB, 1841x1227
Please I have a situation that will bring some of the most evil people I.e, child predators and others. It involves the judicial system. Is there any one who can please give me some advice. I am not going to google on a computer which may have malware. Please, I am begging you, as a mother who lost a child to a predator and as someone is is aware of all the injustice caused by the corrupt political and financial alliances between the court. I'm begging you, I know I can change this but I need computer help. Thank you who respond in advance
>>
What do you need help with?
>>
>>17342060
The location of the nearest psychiatric ward.
>>
>>17342060
I need help to learn how to get the proof from his comp. I know you don't know me but then maybe you could at least direct me to a book who will teach me how to do it all by myself. Please, I should've stayed up to date, but I know this is so corrupt and involves so many. Please help me, in any limited way you can.
>>
>>17342094
Slow down, explain the situation. Whose computer are you trying to get into? What are you hoping to find?
>>
>>17342048
I would go to /g/. They're tech experts!
>>
>>17342103
awfully nosy there, aren't you? are you an agent?!

OP, i wouldn't trust this person if i were you
>>
File: yREYku9.jpg (28 KB, 311x406) Image search: [Google]
yREYku9.jpg
28 KB, 311x406
>>17342108
Nonsense. Don't listen to this troll, OP. I'm only trying to help.
>>
>>17342048

Okay, so let me get this straight... You want a way to access someone's computer, that you believe has whatever information you need.

1. If your computer has malware on it you're probably already fucked (keylogging)

2. How do you know that this evidence is where you believe it is?

3. How the fuck do you plan on doing this?

I can provide you with the assistance you need, but you're going to have to give up more information. The probability you succeed is almost 0% simply because right now you seem crazy, and clearly don't have any realistic operational plan.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.