[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
my crush is a very silent man
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: wtff.jpg (37 KB, 364x303) Image search: [Google]
wtff.jpg
37 KB, 364x303
He tends to speak slowly, quietly with a very deep voice (honestly, i find it exhilarating) and he's quite gentle too! Well, the problem is: he's very... weird. Seriously, i can't reach him and I'm worried. It's been over a week since he last logged on facebook and whatsapp. Also, his phone is turned off. But he went to college three days ago and he spoke with me normally, like nothing happened. I asked him why he hasn't logged on fb for awhile, he said he was busy. After some persistence, he told me he had some problems to sort out. Yet, he refuses to tell me anything. I am deeply worried and he's... he's not telling me anything! Is he mental or something? I've asked one of his friends, and she said he's gone quiet in these days for some reason. Maybe he doesn't like me or something? Maybe he's some sort of antisocial guy?
>>
>>17341986
Or maybe he is, you know, busy.
The world doesn't resolve around you. Perhaps he has personal problems: Sometime such in his family, money difficulties, death of a relative,...
And maybe, just maybe, that's why he is not talking much to anyone
>>
>>17341986
You haven't reach friendship high enough to unlock that response.
>>
>>17341986
Whatever you do don't push yourself to spend time to him. Let him take the initiative.
Ask him if there's anything you could help him with and ask for small favor just to spend some time together, but under any circumstance go straight and tell him that you are interested on him, it probably would just push him away.
Once you feel he trust you enough to talk to you about personal stuff, that's the right time you are interested in being something more than just friends with him.
>>
>>17341986
I'm a quiet guy, not very social guy so maybe I can provide some insight. I try to respond to texts and emails and shit but sometimes I don't want to communicate with anyone. It's not that I don't like these people and them trying to talk to me doesn't bother me but sometimes I just don't feel like talking to anyone. I'm not sad or depressed, I usually don't even have a problem that would preoccupy my thoughts or keep me from communicating. I have a friend I've known since kindergarten and sometimes I don't talk to him for weeks. We live like a 5 minute drive from each other. He understands that I just need my space. So my advice to you would be to play it cool and give him his space. He's probably fine.
>>
No one's ever say busy that they can't pull a couple of minutes a day to talk to their partner. Usually, "Busy" means he's embarrassed to tell you something.

It could be anything that he might find repulsive to you. Drug abuse, /pol/memer, Pokemon Go Master, etc.
>>
>>17341986
Could be that he detects you have a crush on him but isn't ready/looking for a relationship right now. He could intentionally be trying to distance himself from you. I did the same thing with a girl i knew in college. Totally regret it now because she was a great girl. I just wasn't mature enough back then to handle a romantic relationship even with someone I really enjoyed being around.
>>
Some people like to keep to themselves and not share stuff with other people no matter how close.
>>
>>17342281
why? he's gentle towards me, he even smiles! (he rarely does, though)
>>17342269
He doesn't seem socially awkward, he seems fine. He's gentle, affectionate. He doesn't particularly fear talking in public (I've watched one of his presentations)... It's just... he doesn't talk that much. And is somewhat disconnected from his friends and social contact.
>>
He's an introvert, so what? That fact that you jumped to him being "mental" and "antisocial" just shows that you're incompatible. I would suggest you stop trying to force your relationship down his throat and have a bit more empathy the guy.
>>
>>17342427
He is introverted. He doesn't feel a strong need to interact with others. I do so especially when I'm busy or when I have problems to sort out (and I really don't want someone to ask me what's going on, just let me be).
>>
Seems OK to me. If you wanna be around him, just ask him to hang out. Doesn't really seem like he's avoiding you or anything and even if he was you wouldn't know until you try asking him out. If he keeps turning you down, that is.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.