[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I've been attempting to experience a prostate orgasm, or
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: 1464763439719.jpg (610 KB, 1280x1912) Image search: [Google]
1464763439719.jpg
610 KB, 1280x1912
I've been attempting to experience a prostate orgasm, or at the very least, figure what prostate stimulation feels like. But I can't seem to even find the damn thing.

I tried using my finger. Thought maybe it was too deep to reach, constructed something out of a rubber glove and a sharpie padded with toilet paper. But to no avail, my endeavor remained fruitless and I found noting that felt like anything novel. I can't find any "walnut sized" whatever x inches. I've touched something bump like that feels different, but can't reliably find it. And even if it makes me feel something, it never really peaks nor even plateaus.

I just don't understand. Is this some grand myth? Is it anatomically possible the prostate just isn't accessible? At best it's a tiring and a bit uncomfortable, at worst it's time consuming and ambiguous enough to be an eventual orgasm ruiner; I become bored and distracted. Going to stop trying if I don't manage to achieve any different / higher pleasure.

What is the deal here?
>>
Shameless self bump. It seems strange I can't find something that's otherwise so clearly described.
>>
Another bump.
>>
>>17341936
I've actually had a similar experience to yours when it comes to using my finger. It just doesn't do shit.

I had a prostate orgasm ONCE but it took using a masturbatory aide (hilariously a curved handle on a pair of pliers) and being really really high to accomplish it. But goddamn it felt good. I had to involuntarily cry out, and not even my most intense "regular" orgasms could make me do that. Next time I have money to burn I'm gonna buy an Aneros or some similar massager, and some decent lube. This seems to be the consensus of people online. A relaxed state of mind and the right tool are necessary to get you there.
>>
>>17341936
Use a fuck machine, takes the work off you and you can just focus on sensation
>>
You can buy an Aneros knock off for 10$, put a condom on it and put it in. Fap slowly while contracting your anus. I was in a similar situation as OP and with the toy I can easily reach prostate orgasms.
>>
No, it's not a myth. But it turns out not all men can get one.
>>
OP here, appreciate the feedback.

After yet another failed attempt leading to a subpar orgasm, I'll probably abandon the notion for a while. At present don't care to buy anything, and despite having trimmed finger nails, worry for my intestinal lining / connective tissues or whatever else is in there.

It's still curious I can't "find" it. There's plenty of stuff in there, but nothing descript or obviously the prostate. Going deeper yields even less useful results. Anatomical diagrams or descriptions elsewhere, make little sense in relation to what I''m finding. There is no walnut sized bump X inches in. There's a hard wall-like structure that seems to come and go. The only angles that allow any depth just aren't useful ones.

Oh well.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.