[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How stop feeling uncomfortable in white people homes? > go
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: helpme.png (277 KB, 1680x1050) Image search: [Google]
helpme.png
277 KB, 1680x1050
How stop feeling uncomfortable in white people homes?

> go to visit cousins and grandparents
>they all live in nice homes
>they have fucking attics and basements and shit
>they have carpeted floors and floor to ceiling windows
>all have new cars
>kids have new cars, some even sports cars
>i grew up poor and have to pay for everything myself either through hard work and grants (student) or a job
>have a 20 year old car
>their homes all smell like white people
>the ceilings aren't flat, they arch up a little bit ( what the fuck)
>white people collect all these horrid knick knacks that genuinely spook me when i was a kid or have to walk around in the dark
>they have a big healthy dog
>all this fucking space in the back
>basement has a bunch of hobby stuff

what the fuck man
>>
>>17341873
nice b8 m8 I'll bite

Reveal your discomfort with the achievements of their kind by shitting on the carpet.

You get to release your discomfort and they get to learn a lesson.
>>
sorry what?
>>
>>17341882
What
>>
>>17341885
shit in their house man
>>
>>17341888
No
>>
>>17341873
You could start by feeling comfortable in your own skin
>>
File: 1.jpg (9 KB, 200x230) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
9 KB, 200x230
>>17341873
>>
>>17341873
I grew up very poor, worked hard, got through school on grants, work and gave plasma for money to eat. I now live in a big ass house on the beach and soon will buy a second home in the mountains. I like this much better and rarely think of from where I came or how much work it took except to congratulate myself for never giving up.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.