[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I get a socially conservative gf
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 6
File: 1467768116392.jpg (140 KB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
1467768116392.jpg
140 KB, 1080x1080
Recovering degenerate here.

>only used women for sex
>thus I would always attract liberal women

Where are locations to meet such women, and what manner should I talk to them? I'm worried my past sexual encounters would turn them away. I'm not at a retarded amount, but I've had 7 partners. Seriously fuck hookup culture. I wish I could have just met a QT in high-school and stuck with that if I wasn't such a fat faggot back then.
>>
File: images-17.jpg (6 KB, 147x219) Image search: [Google]
images-17.jpg
6 KB, 147x219
Become a Lumberjack
>>
>>17341794
>Where are locations to meet such women, and what manner should I talk to them?
Take a carpentry class
>>
>>17341794
I am a liberal jew who is so liberal I have crossed some hypothetical political boundry and now believe that only whites should inherit the earth because only whites can be atheist, vegan, nice to animals, etc..,.

I attract nothing but conservative, religious females that want nothing from me except for my slightly larger than average penis.

'''''''''''''''conservative'''''''''''''''''''''' women dont exist.
>>
>>17341801
I have a pretty sweet axe swing tbqh >>17341804
Isn't carpentry a course more than a single class?
>>
>>17341801
One does not simply become a lumberjack, you must be born one
>>
>>17341806
>'''''''''''''''conservative'''''''''''''''''''''' women dont exist.

What exactly do you mean by "conservative" that's non existent in women?
>>
>>17341806
Sounds like you red pilled yourself pretty hard. I don't agree with post-modern values completely, but yeah if that's the world you wanna live in, it could only hypothetically exist exclusively with whites.
>>
>>17341806
And where do you attract such women? How do they get attracted to you because of MUH DICK if they're "conservative"? Do you send dick pics?
>>
>>17341816
Women who are """"""conservative""""""""""""""""" will go to church but still fuck blacks and want sex before marriage

you will never ever find a gas the kikes race war now grill from /pol/ stop trying

the best youll ever get is a christmas and easter churchgoer who only burned coal once

>>17341819
by whites i mean anyone who acts white

that token black guy who listens to hister music and only hangs out with whites is white

but a redneck with no money isnt considered white

but yes, in a perfect world EVERYONE acts white
>>
>>17341835
What if I told you I am not attracted to blacks, am waiting until marriage, and go on /pol/ regularly
>>
>>17341794
You're a degenerate, so you have paved for yourself a road of degeneracy. Like attracts like. Enjoy your whores.
>>
>>17341840
MONTRÉAL
O

N

T

R

E

A

L

Would you marry me after confessing to having 7 partners? My ways of degeneracy have faded and I seek repentance.
>>
>>17341845
I'm taken, and I would not have picked a guy who wasn't also a virgin, but I'm sure you can find a girl out there compatible (read: similar) with you.

Like likes like. A girl who also has the same past and history and now has socially conservative views will be most likely to understand you, share personality type, and be overall attracted and well-suited.
>>
>>17341794
You gotta find a reformed slut such as yourself.
>>
>>17341853

Thank you for offering your personal opinion. I know you don't speak on behalf of all conservative virgins, but I get the idea. I disagree with your implication that I must match my partner count with females though. My buddy is a man whore and has been with the same girl (previous virgin) for 3 years and running.

Also traditional societies (medieval ages for example) have always functioned with young men fucking tons of randoms in brothels, then settling with a virgin QT. Men simply don't equal women when it comes to sex. Nothing but respect for you and your betrothed though.
>>
>>17341872
7 partners is below the average (canada) of partners.
>>
File: femanon.jpg (66 KB, 600x900) Image search: [Google]
femanon.jpg
66 KB, 600x900
>>17341853

FUCKING KEK

You and your bf are a match made in heaven :^)
>>
>>17341881
hooking up= slut

simple as that.
>>
>>17341893
Men can't be sluts, we're studs.
>>
>>17341900
haha STuDs for sure
>>
>>17341909
Only gotta worry about coalburners and minorities for STD's
>>
>>17341794
I'm pretty sure Chad can get whoever the fuck he wants, virgins included.

As >>17341806
Put it, even the most repressed females soak themselves for muh dick.
>>
>>17341914
Tell your future wife hpv treatment is fun.
>>
>>17341930
You know by experience? Sorry about your condition man.
>>
File: image.gif (4 MB, 298x150) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
4 MB, 298x150
>>17341930
>being this triggered on Guatemalan yak milking forums
>>
>>17341934
I see enough patients
>>
File: Neelam Muneer.jpg (70 KB, 540x684) Image search: [Google]
Neelam Muneer.jpg
70 KB, 540x684
>>17341794

Find a light skinned northern paki girls like this. They never put out till marriage and they are raised with values which are very sexually conservative. Most 9/10s I know have never slept with anyone. But, gl getting with them as a non-muslim. Honestly, you can convert and not give a shit about the religion itself, it demands nothing if u dont feel like it. Like I am a hardcore atheist but I lie about still being muslim because I may just have to marry an islamic woman in the end.
>>
File: Neel Muneer.jpg (95 KB, 405x720) Image search: [Google]
Neel Muneer.jpg
95 KB, 405x720
>>17342127

They tend to be cute but you will mistake them for hispanic or white out in the real world.
>>
>>17341794
>only used women for sex
>thus I would always attract liberal women
>How do I get a socially conservative gf
I wouldn't even hold your hand. No one likes used goods.
>>
>>17341891
We really are perfect for each other, thanks :) I hope that you find an SO perfect for you too if you haven't already.

>>17341876
Even though I disagree, I wish you luck anon.
>>
>>17341891
"This was the worse day of my life. It was as if he used that sword to kill my passion for photography." - Tom Wilson
>>
>>17341794
Religion, man. You don't have to actually believe, just act like you do. Pretend you found God, go to a church, and in a few months you'll meet a qt conservative.
>>
OP would've been dragged over the coals had he been some slutty liberal posting here about wanting to settle down with a conservative man.
You done riding the cunt carousel OP? Too fucking bad pig, that's what you get for sticking your dick in things willy nilly.
Thank your lucky stars your wall only exists for status or income.
>>
>>17342492
He did receive fairly negative reactions, including from me. I treat a male whore the same way I treat a female one.
>>
>>17341804
You back bro, or is it a copycat, had many laughs with you
>>
>>17341872
This is a really good advice. OP you won't anything better in this thread.
>>
>>17342492

Lmao this shame simply has no effect, and as another anon pointed out, all the reactions were all negative. This is obviously a result of hyperbole in my own words in the OP, because my number count is still bellow the average.

As said earlier, in the real world people give less of a fuck about how many partners a man has had. Your feminist gibberish is an extreme vocal minority, especially amongst people of conservative values. Run along fatty.
>>
>>17342156
Whether you agree or disagree does not affect the mechanisms of society, but thanks again for the input.
>>
>>17342459
This seems like the most accurate advice I've received thus far. Forgiveness being a large pillar of most Christian faiths, this would mitigate what I've mentioned to many conservative women, especially if she understands my new values. Thanks anon
>>
>How do I get a socially conservative gf
The same way you get any other specific type of gf: you have to go where they are.

For your particular type, in this day and age, that's pretty much restricted to churches. Few other institutions, if any, are interested in promoting such values among women: indeed, most have been taken over by people who think it's evil to do so. Even churches aren't totally immune to this, but you won't find what you want anywhere else anymore.
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.