[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are your favorite manipulation techniques in everyday life?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4
File: 1465241803662.png (67 KB, 230x230) Image search: [Google]
1465241803662.png
67 KB, 230x230
What are your favorite manipulation techniques in everyday life?

E.g. always tell a reason why s.o. should do something for you. Even if it's not a very good reason, folks are much more likely to do what you want them to do
>>
Bump

Flirt with a girls best friend. Especially if she is uglier. It will cause jealousy and lust just so they can prove themselves better.
>>
>>17341516

People will take you more seriously if you act like you're busy or in a rush.
>>
>>17341632
I do this without trying. I always act like I'm on my way somewhere when out of the house. Then girls get to know me and realize I'm just in hurry to get back home and chill. That's when they get bored.
>>
Whenever someone fuck ups, instead of going apeshit on his face just make him think that You are. the one at fault, (take the blame for them)

This way they will attemp to follow that line of thought since deep inside, they know they fucked up but they dont want to be scolded or be told they are wrong and will really try to fix it instead of taking it personally and not giving a fuck and at the same time you Give them a chance to save their face

if he/she does not improve, this has a good secondary effect since this also works for getting rid if useless People, since they will really start feeling bad about this and will quit down by themselves down the road with no drama

this only works with the average Joe/Juan It doesnt work with sociopaths tho, sociopaths will take advantage of everything and put it against you every chance they get
>>
File: images-16.jpg (13 KB, 210x240) Image search: [Google]
images-16.jpg
13 KB, 210x240
Become a Carpenter.
>>
>>17341734
How do you protect yourself from sociopaths. I've known a few and they always fuck up my life in some way.
>>
Be openly friendly and honest. You can maneuver yourself into a trusting relationship with just about anyone very easily this way.
>>
>>17341749
good advice
>>
>>17341749
Stfu Destiny
>>
When talking to a girl you like who has a boyfriend, bring up the mediocrity of married life and how love is purely chemical. I've found this plants the seeds of doubt and leads to the girl having an existential crisis and can lead to her splitting up with her boyfriend.
>>
>>17341751
Learn to recognize them and cut them out of your life. That's the only solution really
>>
>>17342244
What if you have to be around them? For example school or work?
>>
When talking to people you barely know, say something (true or untrue, depends) that sounds like a secret or intimate that will make them think you open up to them. This will either lead to you presenting a false vulnerability and confusing people into thinking they have a little power over you, or it will lead to them spilling their own secrets to you
>>
Bump for science
>>
>If someone tries to mob.

pretend you didn't hear it, look him straight into his eyes and tell him to repeat what he said. most of the time he will just move along
>>
people will trust you more if you don't put your hands into your pockets. you should also avoid putting them in front of your stomach.
>>
when giving a few choics, say the one you want someone to pick last. they will likely pick that one. works best with people who are a bit dense or kids
>>
when talking to a stranger, find ANYTHING you have in common and subtly point it out. and if it's only that you stand in the same line.
>>
even if you disagree with someone, always start your sentence with a yes,
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S-N_NVOQEaw&list=PLefV978fp07dSgTtttgZwaP7bSwb5qfJJ&index=24
>>
>>17341765
This is my favorite life hack
>>
>ITT: autism
>>
>>17343771
what would you rather have? autistic people who are learning how to play the social interaction game, or autistic people who aren't?

>I prefer no autistic people
never happen. the existence of this website is a testament to that.
>>
File: sarcastic.gif (481 KB, 500x271) Image search: [Google]
sarcastic.gif
481 KB, 500x271
>>17341765
the amount of manipulation in this advice is too much for me
>>
File: IMG_2273.jpg (1 MB, 1450x3264) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2273.jpg
1 MB, 1450x3264
not really hard if you yourself are slightly intelligent
>>
>>17343808
FUCK WRONG THREAD
>>
>>17342244
how do you know if you are sociopath?
>>
>>17344083
When the feeling or suspicion lasts after your 25th year.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.