[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So i was with this girl for almost 2 years, i have given up alot
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: alone.jpg (38 KB, 760x507) Image search: [Google]
alone.jpg
38 KB, 760x507
So i was with this girl for almost 2 years, i have given up alot of my hobbies and friends and people that i was really close to for her. I spent the entire relationship trying to make her happy - this was emotionally and physically draining - I have given her emotional support through times were she felt down. She used me for the things that i owned and what i could bring to her life. she controlled what i did and who i was

Okay you might think well that's what a partner has to do or at least should, well i never got the emotional support that i gave, she kept the people around her that tried to drive us apart and i hated them but my opinion didnt really matter too much.

Getting to the point well a few days ago she dumped me because ' she wasnt happy' prior to these events i wasn't as active to go see her or speak to in person or over media. This because at that point i wanted to be alone and just enjoy not having to worry about unnecessary things.
So even that she was manipulative and just an overall nasty person. I know this is the best thing but after commiting myself to her and her every whim i feel a massive emptiness inside. I feel really low and quite depressed.

All i need is a few ideas or anything that could possibly help in anyway in getting over this. Do you guys have any experiences like this. if you do can i hear them i just feel really alone in this time
>>
You could waste time being sad about her or even being angry at her for being nasty or wasting your time. Get over it by realizing that you were own worst enemy. Admit that you tolerating all of that shit and sticking around was the real problem and this sad relationship was just a symptom.
>>
>>17341426
Hey man thanks for replying, Thanks for helping me out, youre right.
>>
Having been in a similar situation but it was only a few months, and I broke it off. I still felt awful even though it was the outcome I wanted, but time heals all wounds. You don't have to 'fix' the feeling, just keep on with your life and one day soon you'll wake up and it won't hurt when you think about her. Creative expression is good, and exercise.
>>
>>17341501
>g
That what im sorta feeling. I just dont want that pain when i do, Thanks for reading and replying to me :)
>>
>>17341375
Man I was in a similar but worst situation than you op, due to my own stupidity.

I had everything going for me, until I met this girl. Gave up everything for her. Spent every nickle I made for her. Everything to cheer her up, just so she can constantly lie, cheat, and steal. Worst 2 yrs of my life. Everything I worked hard for, gone, and took twice the time to rebuild. In the end, it was my fault for being dumb, and allowed myself to be used.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.