[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ugh /adv/ i wanna fuck my room mate soooo badly idk what to do
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: pixie blonde.jpg (116 KB, 612x576) Image search: [Google]
pixie blonde.jpg
116 KB, 612x576
ugh /adv/ i wanna fuck my room mate soooo badly idk what to do

pic kinda related, she has a bleach blonde pixie cut and it's incredibly sexy and honestly driving me insane

she has this fuck boy boyfriend and IDK if i should make any sort of move if they break up
>>
Do not, I repeat, DO NOT shit where you eat.
>>
>>17341380
I shat where I ate, and it got me a fiancée.
>>
>>17341389
it's a month to month thing so it's not like we'd be trapped if things went south...
>>
Just because this guy got a fiancee doesn't mean you will. Don't shit where you eat. Whatever. Roll the dice. If anything it will make for a good laugh when you pist about it on here.
>>
>>17341406
i'm not looking for a fiance lol, i've just always thought she was cute but now she's somehow become even more attractive to me and it's getting hard to hang out with her without being consumed by lusty thoughts
>>
anybody else have advice for my dumb ass?
>>
>>17341442
Just fuck her, you pussy. You've got nothing to lose.
>>
>>17341442
sage advice desu, i'm gonna get her to realize what a chode her boyfriend is and swoop in
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.