[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So /adv/, my girlfriend is too tight for my dick. We've
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (105 KB, 736x741) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
105 KB, 736x741
So /adv/, my girlfriend is too tight for my dick. We've tried like 4 times and it just doesn't work.
What do I do?
pic unrelated
>>
>>17341339
Stick it in her asshole
>>
Shatupppppppp
>>
>>17341347
why, this is a serious concern
>>17341342
Yeah I might try that, but regardless it would just be nice to get pussy
>>
Get her to use objects that fit and slowly go up in size so it stretches it.Or if she's not in the mood at the time or isn't relaxed this can effect how "tight" it is.

My Gf could barely take me when we first started. After about 2 months it got to the point where it was still relatively tight but wasn't hurting her or a struggle to get it in.
>>
You probably have a little peepee and just want to fantasize for a minute by posting a thread.
>>
It happens. Just stick with oral and fingers for the time being until she's comfortable having sex with you regularly.
>>
>>17341339

Girl here. We pretend it hurts in the beginning when we want the guy to keep coming back. It boosts his ego, leaves him wanting to really fuck us instead of just get the tip in and leaves him thinking about ways in which we can have sex, which in turn leads him to think of us
>>
>>17341372
Guy here - this is bullshit even for a supposed beer
>>
Advice given to me by a girl, and she was dead serious, if it doesn't fit, just force it, in saying that she was a bit of a sadomasichist, probably not a good idea to do, probably get you some rape charges out of it.
Real advice get her as aroused as possible, and find yourself some real good lube and be gentle
>>
>>17341339
did you try foreplay?
>>
>>17341363
probably
>>17341361
she seems pretty into it but I'll keep all of that in mind, thanks
>>17341372
you're not a girl
>>
>>17341339
coconut oil is your friend

also, be careful, snapping your 'banjo' isn't fun, believe me
>>
>>17341372

I hate those kinda girls.

OP- Legit girl here, Foreplay is really important. the more you do it the looser she will become. My husband was so big that I used to get dizzy everytime we'd have sex. Foreplay helped a lot and eventually I'd Stop being dizzy.
>>
Foreplay and lube worked for me and the gf.
>>
Is she wet?
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.