[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
A while ago my 14 year old brother found a sex toy of mine that
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: Kornheiser_Why.jpg (23 KB, 288x499) Image search: [Google]
Kornheiser_Why.jpg
23 KB, 288x499
A while ago my 14 year old brother found a sex toy of mine that I forgot in the shower and tweeted about it.

It's been half a year ago since that happened, but I am worried about how he and his internet followers think about me, even if they are nice to me on the outside.

I don't want to bring the subject up, but I really feel like I need some closure. What do I do?
>>
>>17341326
Your 14 year old brother's Internet followers.

This is what Stacy worries about when she gets bored sucking Chad's cock and her interest starts to wander...
>>
>>17341346
people from /r9k/ sure are delusional
>>17341326
what closure are you talking about?
who cares, and you shouldn't give a shit, unless someone actually brings it up in your face, which reading from your post, no one has, you just assumed.
>>
I hate it when the truth is that everybody masturbate in one way or another, but when someone is ”exposed” to have been masturbing, it is a matter of shock or laughter.

How old are you anyway? If you are over 18 as you should be here, just ignore them. Do they have some sort of impact on your life?
>>
>>17341326
>giving a shit what the internet thinks

Sounds like you're the source of your own problem.
>>
>>17341573
I'm slightly paranoid that I may have scarred my brother for life. He actually touched the thing, according to his tweets.
>>
>>17341326
>What do I do?
Have you tried carpentry?
>>
>>17341709
Americans, everyone
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.