[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>bf still lives with parents >I'm okay with this but
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: image_21.jpg (43 KB, 400x573) Image search: [Google]
image_21.jpg
43 KB, 400x573
>bf still lives with parents
>I'm okay with this but he hates it
>sometimes gets really depressed, probably something at home
>refuses to talk about it
>says talking to him like normal cheers him up
>but I talk to him and he's a lot more short and disinterested, its obvious he's down and not his usual self

Am I wrong for being annoyed that he won't tell me what's wrong? He says he doesn't tell anyone so it's not me
>>
>>17341018
I'm like this with my girlfriend.

Something about living with my parents at 21 fucking destroys me. My confidence, mood, and ny motivation just go out the fucking window.

As long as he's taking steps to move out it's fine.
>>
>>17341018

no. he may not be wrong for what hes doing either. hes in a shitty situation and trying to shield you from his potential whininess. but it makes him come out as short and disinterested cuz hes holding in all these feelings.

ehs trying not to run you out but hes not perfect at it.
>>
>>17341018

>Proactive teacher wants to see how well students are doing in her class
>Doesn't know how to place images in Word
>Finds different line images for happy, medium and sad faces
>Cuts them into circles
>Glues them onto page that she typed up
>Photocopy the page and distribute copies to the students
>She made a crease while cutting one of the faces which created shadows and made the face look like a nigger demon
>>
I don't think it's really anything wrong with him. I'm 20 and got out of my parents' house a little while ago, and I'm way happier now than I've ever been. Almost every guy just has a certain point where living with his parents just feels really restricting.
>>
I'm 24 and feel like absolute shit about living with my parents, but i'm too afraid to move out on my own. I make enough, but it's just scary. I just lost my ex and all my friends, so i'm finding it even more difficult to move out.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.