[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
One week gf problem
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (97 KB, 720x712) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
97 KB, 720x712
Everything was great we had been talking for 2 months , shit seemed legit. She loved me and I loved her , one week into the relationship and she acts distant as fuck , as if it goes it goes , which has me feeling the same way , like why care if she cares. Which is only going in a downward spiral. Wtf could of happened ?
>>
Like why care if she doesn't care*^.
>>
Bump....
>>
She must have seen you use "could of" in place of "could have" or "could've", you illiterate cuck.
>>
How old are you? If it's less than around 22 then she never loved you anyway (and you didn't love her) and it is just a fleeting adolescent romance.
>>
>>17341618
She's 24.... I'm 25.... So no real love ?
>>
>>17340822
Don't fret the small stuff. If it's just one week in just kinda be content with a bit of alone time I guess?

Did you break up? Is that the issue? The story is a bit lacking.
>>
>>17341651
We started off great , talking for hours , I asked her out , btw she lives 5 hours Away. I went up there to ask her out.... Literally feeling the love , I get back , it's like , it disappeared. I brought it up and all she did was sorta cry and tell me she's not use to having someone. She would try but now it's like she's looking for a reason to leave it. I'm honestly assuming she's fucking someone else and just has a guilty conscious.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.