[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Parents are using psychic abilities to stalk me. Help. I'm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (54 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
54 KB, 1920x1080
Parents are using psychic abilities to stalk me. Help.

I'm a person that prefers to be alone especially during the morning. Every time I'm just sitting in my room my parents don't do anything they just sit there not making a peep. Every time I leave my room or come home or something they're in my shit and stalking and harassing me.

Today I went downstairs to go to the bathroom and grab a cup of water and I was enjoying the isolation I never have. As soon as I go in the bathroom I hear my dad come down the stairs and he's in my shit. Just to get out of my house for a bit I went to a lake and just drank a beer by a tree on the river bank. I had the urge to shit so I got in my car and went home and said "finally I can put my beer in the fridge and take a shit" nope. As soon as I get home my moms in the kitchen and I can't bring my beer in (I'm over 21 she just looks for reasons to bitch and beer is probably a good one) and she's sitting outside the bathroom so I have to shit with them hearing everything. It's like every time I go to shit they start walking around the bathroom and just standing near it. I literally never get to shit without an audiance and its ruining my stomach and bowels because it makes it so hard to shit I always end up quitting half way through.

They're literally always there. What do I do? There's no solution I can think of they literally know when I'm going to be home down to the second and are there to piss me off. They always follow me downstairs and around the house. How is it even possible they time everything like this?
>>
Fucking move out...
>>
>Cleaned the bathroom
>Started some laundry
>Called my aunt and talked for an hour
>Went to the store to...
>Waitaminute
>Son just walked into the bathroom
>Have to stand right next to the door just to make him uncomfortable
>Washer beeps, but still I must wait
>Why won't he move out
>>
I'm so going to fuck with my kids like this
>>
>>17340747
I don't think they do it on purpose it's the demons make all of us piss each other off

Either way you could never time things as perfect as they do without paranormal activity
>>
>>17340772
The picture was a hint, anon
>>
>>17340747
Hells yea. If I had a kid who lived at home past 18 I'd be marching around the door too. Shit I'd put a fucking camera that turned and stared at you while you shit.
>>
>>17340738
This is your only option OP
>>
I think you need to think logically and realize your thoughts are not logical.
Seek help to deal with your anger and get medication to deal with your paranoia...or alternatively, move out on your own and assess how you feel then.
>>
>>17340747
Man, I wish knew enough about the occult and stuff to troll people
>>
>>17340843
It can be pretty damn fun
>>
>>17340772
The paranormal makes no sense.
If they are able to do it through demonic help or influence or whatever then it would be normal.
You calling it paranormal suggests that it doesn't operate on a normal level but you are at the same time saying it is normal.
>>
>>17340850
This is just hacking or a mod
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.