[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What're some successful ways you've messaged girls
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 4836x3834) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 4836x3834
What're some successful ways you've messaged girls (or girls, been messaged) on OkCupid? I've had some success myself in the past, but I stopped using the app for a while because there weren't any girls of value.

Now, someone I'm highly interested in just signed up a few days ago. Before she starts getting swamped with messages, I want to give this my best shot.

So, stories?
>>
Hey baby are you an archaeologist? Cause I gotta bone for your to examine
>>
>>17340579
Let your ass be my gasmask, baby shake your shit machine on my face.
>>
>>17340579

Do you work for UPS? I could have sworn I saw you checking out my package.
>>
These are all great lines but it depends on what chick is looking for. If it's serious then just put you're first name and say you're looking to build something with no bs and no games. Be direct but brief and say to just hit you back if she's interested. And don't log on to that shit all the time and if she responds take you're time answering. Don't reply 3 min later. If it's past 9 or 10pm wait a day.
>>
>>17340710

OP here - that seems like a waste and desperate. "Just hit me back if you're interested" sounds like plz respond.

But yeah, it's a serious profile, and I'm not just looking for a lay. I can get that at the bar easily.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.