[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My friend is gonna try and set up a girl for me. Hes talked
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2
File: FB_IMG_1466493936090.jpg (14 KB, 494x344) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1466493936090.jpg
14 KB, 494x344
My friend is gonna try and set up a girl for me.

Hes talked a bit with her, at least more than i have, and he immediately said that id be a good fit for her. Ive talked to her a little bit too and from what i can tell shes great, but my friend has a lot more opprotunity to talk to her. He said hes going to "work his magic" and get me set up.

Is this ever a good idea? I want to ask her out myself but i have little opprotunity to do so. I could go out of my way but it might seem desperate.so i guess i dont see a huge issue with my friend setting me up.
>>
Bamp again
>>
File: cyrano.jpg (44 KB, 330x475) Image search: [Google]
cyrano.jpg
44 KB, 330x475
Well if you have trouble just contacting her and talking to her now, do you expect that to change after you go out? Because if you still don't talk to her afterwards, it'll never go anywhere. Either way eventually you won't have your friend arranging this sort of thing for you, so maybe you might as well start doing it yourself from the get go.
>>
>>17341014
Its difficult for me to do that, though. I have little opprotunity whereas my friend has none
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.