[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Help me convince my sister.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: images.jpg (10 KB, 183x275) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
10 KB, 183x275
My sister is a gender-queer tumblrfag who dresses in two different ways, tomboy and girlish. I am a straight male and have a skinny body with feminine attributes, and I've been having thoughts about being or dressing up as a girl. Part of me thinks it's just my horniness but another part of me thinks it's my identity. I've no intention to commit any sexual acts with the same sex, but the thoughts still linger. I think that my sister is my way into becoming a quasi-girl, and I think that she'd probably be open to it. Probably. How do I convince her to help me? Should i just ask? Or should I just abandon. I know this is a stupid and retarded thread, but humour me, please.
>>
Explore new things, you should be able to live how you'd like.
>>
Also, I didn't focus on the actual questions but tell her how you feel. Explain to her that you're interested in trying this new thing but you aren't sure how to start it. Before telling her, make sure you're able to tell her this and that she's going to take it seriously.
>>
>>17340174
You are retarded and on your way to make yourself more unhinged than you already are. Try to ground yourself in reality instead of chasing after made-up bullshit.
>>
>>17340174
>but another part of me thinks it's my identity.

I think it's because you spend too much time on the Internet.
>>
>>17340190
Thanks for that. I guess I'll sit her down tomorrow or something and just talk to her.
>>
>stupidity is hereditary

Don't break OP, become a 'girl'.
>>
>>17340193
Solid point. I'd say I'm fairly grounded, but I agree that maybe I'm chasing literal bullshit.
>>
If you don't experience dysphoria then it's not your identity, you're just kinky.
>>
>>17340580
You don't need dysphoria to want to be a girl.
>>
>>17340174
Just rape your sister for goodness sakes.
>>
>>17341376
That`s right, yo. I`ve always wanted to be a noble bear, but watching discovery channel doesn`t trigger dysphoria for me.
>>
>>17341376
Yes you do. Dysphoria is THE symptom of gender identity disorder. If you don't feel dysphoria (i.e. feeling awful/depression about being male) then you are not trans.

Still, there's no reason OP cant experiment with transvestism, which has nothing to do with gender.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.