[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I get over a girl I love. I feel like I'll never
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (24 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
24 KB, 600x600
How do I get over a girl I love. I feel like I'll never find another girl like her. I love everything about her from all her personality to her physical body. Even all of her imperfections. I can't stop thinking about her and it's tearing my heart apart each day. The worst part is she's my best friend and she's a lesbian. Please any help would be appreciated. I just want to get over her already, it's making life unbearable.
>>
Time.
>>
I know what its like to fullheartedly love a girl like that and im lucky to be with her right now, i fear things ending for silly reasons. Its painful and it hasnt happened yet
>>
>>17340157
>not being degenerate

Also this >>17340297
>>
Op im in the similar situation. I cannot stop thinking about her...i also want to be around her, make her laugh, date her....but she is in an LDR and leaves town next month....and lately ive been too forward with her that i feel im pushing her away...best bet is to let her go, let her do her own thing and work on yourself. do something to pass the time, meet other people, other chicks, level up in life man, maybe then she will come to you.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.