[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I wanna fuck my bfs dad. How can I not?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 10
File: 1459370779779.jpg (118 KB, 1000x836) Image search: [Google]
1459370779779.jpg
118 KB, 1000x836
I wanna fuck my bfs dad.

How can I not?
>>
You don't, stupid.
>>
>>17340109

If your dad cares about his son, he won't let you near his dick
>>
by not opening your legs. dont be a slut.
>>
Men go after women that remind them of their mother. So you probably remind him of a younger version of his wife, which is why he comes off as flirty. That said, fucking him is a great way to ruin his relationship with his son
>>
>>17340131
>>17340135
>>17340138
>>17340112
I know all of this but fuck at the same time I dont know anything

To give some context: Ive been with my bf for a year and Ive never had sex with him. Im a virgin. I keep going to this house because I want to see his dad. I want his dad to take it from me. I try to subtly tease him all the time.

He doesnt even flirt with me, I just want it. Dont wanna do it with my bf
>>
File: 53670503.jpg (94 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
53670503.jpg
94 KB, 400x400
>>17340179
Do not do it. You would ruin two relationships, for one which will never work.

Dump the guy and go to a club if you wanna get fucked this badly, but don't seduce him causing harm because you are horny.

Fucking masturbate. Not to him.
>>
File: 12.jpg (19 KB, 500x501) Image search: [Google]
12.jpg
19 KB, 500x501
>>17340109
>>
>>17340109
not his dad but his older brother, not proud of it but I tried everything and he shut me down. I tried being subtle and he ignored me so I thought he just didn't get it but he did and was trying to keep the peace. I finally couldn't take it anymore so when my bf was away for work I went to the brothers apartment, knocked, no answer and the door open so I let myself in and heard the shower went in and waited for him to come out. Naked and wet he grabbed my by my hair and pulled me to the front door and shoved me out all the while telling me how much a cunt I was to do this to his brother. I broke with with my bf and was so ashamed to show my face. I expected a different response.
>>
>>17340179
>Ive been with my bf for a year and Ive never had sex with him. Im a virgin.
lol now i think this is bait. how can you be with someone for that long and not have sex with them unless you're frigid as fuck and your bf is the king of betas.
>>
>>17340194
I wanna get fucked BY HIS DAD

>>17340205
Of course its possible, Ive never had sex in any of my teenage relationships, and Im 19 now. I dont feel attracted to my bf really, hes kind of frail or whatever, I tell him Im waiting for it to feel right. I do love his for companionship and he makes me feel free and understood but not really physically
>>
>>17340218
do you get to spend any time alone with his dad or come up with a reason?
>>
>>17340218
why the fuck are you with him then? makes no sense. its not even a relationships, its a friendship. you beta is the king of beta and i hope you fuck his dad, he deserves it for being this much of a cuck.

>im waiting for it to feel right

lol. being this much of a child. this is exactly why women couldent vote.
>>
>>17340109
My bf's stepdad is so hot I have a hard time being in the same room with him with other people around and afraid I would faint if I were alone. I think about him constantly, his hands on me. He accidentally brushed up against me in the kitchen once and my knees went weak. I could smell him on my blouse after and slept in the blouse. I feel your pain OP
>>
>>17340230
No, its very hard. His dad is still married and also he has a sister at home. Most that happened was when we went to pick up my bf at college and I got to ride with him on the car. I pulled my skirt way high and caught him looking a few times, best day of my life

>>17340245
For companionship, like I said, and I do love him. Also im not an asshole, we do foreplay stuff and I send him nudes, just no sex
>>
>>17340254
>I do love him
you love him but you wont have sex with him and you're considering fucking his dad. kill yourself.
>>
File: 1382470373649.jpg (48 KB, 375x523) Image search: [Google]
1382470373649.jpg
48 KB, 375x523
Okay, I'm gonna assume this IS bait, solely because it sounds so masterfully crafted to trigger the fuck out of /adv/.
>>
>>17340266
Different kinds of feelings. My bf is pretty weak physically and that doesnt turn me on. Hes also way sentimental. His dad is kind of rugged, I imagine hed destroy me completely
>>
>>17340218
>I do love his for companionship and he makes me feel free and understood but not really physically

Then you need to break up with him. You're going to hurt the kid and turn him into one of these sad fucks.
>>
>>17340254
>best day of my life
maybe we can help each other. I don't know how you were with him in the car alone. Anytime everyone leaves the room but my bf's stepdad I get nervous and leave the room. I'm so afraid he knows or anyone can see. I've thought about wearing sexy clothes but usually I'm not really dressed up. I've thought about not wearing a bra or panties and fantasized about letting him get a peek.
>>
>>17340218
Then go on, and screw over a family, because, "oh god, he is so old and manly, I fantasize about getting ravaged by his hard cock".
Fuck yourself, cunt.
Literally.

Do it and be the reason your boyfriend (who deserves better) will never speak to his father again.
Be the reason his father will get separated and will lose most of hist stuff during the divorce, along with his job.
Be the reason people who care about you will think about suicide.
Just be aware of all of this once it's done.
It's your fucking fault. Bitch.

You clearly don't want to listen to any of use until someone trolling will say to go along with it, and you'll believe him. You already made your egotistical choice.
You already shut down the voice of reason for that horny fantasy of yours. Go along with it and watch the lives of those who care about you crumble. Watch your friends look at you with different eyes, and slowly walk away from you. Those who won't, will anyway judge, knowing that you didn't care about any of those people at all.

Again, go fuck yourself.
>>
>>17340280
MY PUSSY

hahaha but seriously though, Im usually pretty shy too, I just felt like that would be my ONE chance, I was already wearing a skirt and I just pulled it kinda high and made sure almost all of my legs were showing. Never been so horny in my entire life, at the same time felt like I was going to puke, pure adrenaline. And all he did was glance. Hed absolutely destroy me

>>17340278
I wont break up
>>
>>17340270
/thread
>>
>>17340281
this op. if you do it, you're a stupid whoring bitch.
>>
>>17340281
I am listening, calm down. Ill consider all that is said once the thread is over, right now im just replying
>>
>>17340304
if you do it, i hope you get raped by a pack of niggers.
>>
>>17340294
see I get so nervous around him I feel lightheaded. Maybe I start trying to be alone with him and see. I want him to touch me soooooo bad.
>>
>>17340310
Ive held on for a year, dont tell me I dont listen to reason. Obviously im just speaking freely about my feelings here

>>17340355
Good job making me horny. I hope you get it. I dont have the balls to try no panties but if you could...
>>
>>17340370
>try no panties
You think it would be too obvious? I've thought about this a lot and I have a pair of shorts that really don't look right with a panty line. I've worn them twice around him and he has complemented me both times. (nothing but a general compliment and others were around but I crave anything from him) I want to wear them without panties around him but have worried my bf might pick up on it.
>>
Women are disgusting.
>>
>>17340179
>Dont wanna do it with my bf
Break off the relationship and leave his family the fuck alone you homebreaking whore. Your vaginal impulses don't give you a right to try to ruin a family.
>>
>>17340407
I really hope OP is just a troll because shit like this makes me respect the entire gender less, she's just a stupid teenager but still.
>>
>>17340397
Depends, maybe some loose shorts that "accidentally" show it when you sit a certain way could work
>>
File: pepe why.png (78 KB, 412x351) Image search: [Google]
pepe why.png
78 KB, 412x351
>>17340422
>tfw head taller and more attractive than my dad but this shit still makes me worry
>>
OP, why don't you tell your boyfriend that you'd like it if he got more buff/rugged then maybe you'd be more attracted to him and less attracted to his dad.
>>
>>17340434
these are actually kinda tight and why panties bunch but you are right when I sit a certain way (I've check already) nothing is left to the imagination. I'm more concerned at this point my bf will notice I have no panties and say something. I want his stepdad to know.

Also wonder if I could have "car trouble". The stepdad is always helping people.
>>
File: 1454766938511.jpg (137 KB, 803x688) Image search: [Google]
1454766938511.jpg
137 KB, 803x688
>>17340250
Why are women such whores? Like honestly I feel like I can't even trust a girl if I ever did date.

Also, why do you act like this is such a huge thing? I'm around extremely attractive women all the time, but if I were to date I would never act on urges to go after or fuck these women. It's just not right, no matter how horny you are.
>>
>>17340447
How do i suggest that?

>>17340452
MYYY PUSSY

I wish i could help you more but now I can only imagine his dad having me in the car
>>
>>17340459
you just don't understand anon. Some men just have something, I can't explain and at least for me makes me tremble and have hot flashes just being around him. It's not everybody, it's not just looks, it's something else.
>>
>>17340462
You literally sit down with him and tell him. Everything doesn't need to be a mind game of manipulation.
>>
File: 1458002001470.png (184 KB, 845x589) Image search: [Google]
1458002001470.png
184 KB, 845x589
>>17340470
>>17340462
Okay so that was a huge waste of time.
>>
>>17340476
What?
>>
>>17340478
Go be a whore, I hope you're proud of yourself.
>>
File: 1468009818237.jpg (192 KB, 1351x505) Image search: [Google]
1468009818237.jpg
192 KB, 1351x505
>>17340462
Just sit down and tell him you'd like it if he got more fit and started lifting, make it a big deal and not just a passing mention. You could seal the deal by going to the gym with him to give him motivation, even if you just do light cardio.

Shit like pic related could help out too.

Your boyfriend probably wants you as much as you want his dad so he'd almost definitely do it for your sake.
>>
>>17340462
you gave me the idea about the car and my mind raced to no panties under the skirt may have made a big difference for you. Me too. I mean if anything they could see what's waiting for them. I need to think of a way my car has trouble and stepdad the only person to call but I need the ride to be long or have a reason to spend more time together. That is if I don't black out or leak all over his seat being that close.
>>
>>17340476
go away we're talking
>>
File: 2.jpg (54 KB, 625x626) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
54 KB, 625x626
>>17340489
>go away I'm samefagging
FTFY
>>
>>17340470
some women "just have something" too, girls who are attractive for reasons you can't explain, who may or may not be less physically attractive than girls you couldn't care less about (even if you don't know them that well)

and yet i don't go around having "hot flashes" or worry about blacking out from being near them etc

if you aren't a troll you're definitely someone who reads way too much erotic fanfiction or some shit, just from the way you type it sounds like you live in a fantasy world
>>
>>17340499
wrong. unlike OP I have sex with my bf so I know what to expect. It is not fantasy to have a real physical reaction to a man that leaves you breathless. Again, it is not every man, not one in a hundred but this is the most intense of my life and having a crisis about want to do. It's so intense sometimes it hurts.
>>
>>17340518
>It is not fantasy to have a real physical reaction to a man that leaves you breathless

i believe that this happened to you in reality but that doesn't mean it isn't part of your fantasy

the only possible way someone's appearance, attitude and mannerisms could have such a profound effect on someone (not even considering the effect of making someone consider cheating on their SO who they apparently "love") is if they themselves wanted to experience this whole "omg i'm so weak in the knees i hope i don't faint from swooning 2 hard it's like i'm really living in my favorite soap opera/YA novel/anime fanfiction" thing
>>
>>17340548
I told you I can't explain and not sure if a man would have the same reaction anyway so it would be impossible for you to understand.

I do agree because it has happened and all I think of is him and him and him touching me, I imagine he and I preparing to engage in every sexual fantasy. What is odd is I have no thoughts of a future or wanting to be with him as a couple or what it will really be like after the first touch.
>>
>>17340470
>>17340499

my friend's ex gf said the exact same thing to me. and added "when i think you are inside me, i feel like i am about to faint, i can't take it".

i didn't fuck her. she got pissed and tell my friend, his boyfriend, that i said i wanted to fuck her.

they broke up, my friend and i got into a fight and this ended our friendship.

that girl texted me 6 months later that she still wanted my dick, and couldn't get over it for months.

i refused her again and she got so pissed but couldn't do anything.
>>
>>17340588
>>they broke up, my friend and i got into a fight and this ended our friendship.
Your friend's retarded or you didn't explain the situation properly.

Good on you otherwise though.
>>
>>17340596
he is retarded, he didn't believe me. i said many times that she is lying, but pussy makes you blind.
>>
I fucked my girlfriend's auntie OP so i can sympathise with your lust however take it from me the aftermath is some real real real shitty times.

My girlfriend's family (and rightly so) told everyone I was a homewrecker and that I was a piece of shit. When my family found out I had to move city as they were disgusted and disowned me. I can tell you if I could go back and not do it, I would. I gave into my shitty friends thinking of "man fuck it you might aswell" and I can't blame my friends as that would be beta as fuck but I wish one of them coulda talked me out of it.

You're gonna do what you're gonna do OP and if and when it fucks up and everyone tarnishes you as a slut, your family finds out (they always do) and they run through you I hope you remember that we all told you this would happen.
>>
File: IMG-20130811-WA0001.jpg (50 KB, 816x612) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20130811-WA0001.jpg
50 KB, 816x612
>>17340596
mind you though, i wanted fuck her 6 months later, she was a 9/10. but didn't wanted to give her leverage to use against me.

she was trying to tease me with pic related when i refused her again, asking me you wanna see what is underneath?
>>
>>17340618
She fucked your friendship, I can see it being hard to resist that but you did good not giving her what she wanted after all of that.
>>
>>17340638
meant to be to >>17340628
>>
>>17340647
i feel slight regret. but that is understandable, we were very ideal to each other, that's why she wanted to fuck.

i can understand the ladies here who wanted to fuck those men. i have seen the same lust coming towards me. it has to be an overwhelming experience.
>>
>>17340203
wow
>>
OP here, sorry I vanished. Was out. I tried talking to him about the exercise thing, only made me want his dad more
>>
>>17341310
I'll bite, what happened?
>>
>>17341508
Nothing, just went out to the mall and I made sure to pass in front of a gym on the way back, I asked him if he ever felt like going there and he said no, they look gross, and laughed. Disappointing
>>
>>17341531
You could've done that better but eh at least you tried, good luck not fucking his dad, OP.
Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.