[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>meet a nice girl irl and exchange facebooks >see each
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2
File: tumblr_nnq1fuic8H1tezt7xo1_400.jpg (29 KB, 367x347) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nnq1fuic8H1tezt7xo1_400.jpg
29 KB, 367x347
>meet a nice girl irl and exchange facebooks
>see each other mostly online
>because I'm of the shy sorts, one day I admitted I really like her but she wanted to stay friends
>ok I said, but over the course of a few months I keep pushing my feelings on her again and again to the point of becoming annoying and she stopped talking to me
>one day she contacts me (what a relief I felt) because she happened to find out one of my family members was famous and that she had forgotten everything I said and she wants to talk now
>my feelings from that point onward about here became mixed but I still wanted her to be my bf and again she said 'no' to the point one day that she blocked me and even threatened to call the police.

I admit I was a bit annoying but I something tells me she got what she deserved.
>>
>>17340063
>something tells me she got what she deserved

get rid of annoying desperate fuck? yeah
>>
You cared too much, bitches don't like when you care.
>>
File: 1468016696420.jpg (61 KB, 413x395) Image search: [Google]
1468016696420.jpg
61 KB, 413x395
>she blocked me and even threatened to call the police.
>I admit I was a bit annoying
> a bit
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.