[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Warning first: This is probably the stupidest thing anyone has
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: pic_unrelated.jpg (41 KB, 500x433) Image search: [Google]
pic_unrelated.jpg
41 KB, 500x433
Warning first: This is probably the stupidest thing anyone has ever asked for advice on.

A minor celebrity (won't say who because I'll inadvertently identify myself) liked my pic on instagram. How can I turn this into banging her or something cool like that?
>>
pffff hahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahah
>>
>>17339946
Mind I ask, who? Post proof too.
>>
>>17339949
I agree wholly with you.

Also, b8.
>>
>>17339960
Not gonna say because I've already told everyone I fucking know who browses here. They'll totally judge me for making this thread.

Same with proof. I showed them, but y'all are just going to have to believe me.

>>17339949
>>17339972
I know it's like shit all chance but fuck, what have I got to lose?
>>
>>17339946
>How can I turn this into banging her or something cool like that?
The first step is that you're going to have to go where she is. Hollywood? New York? Somewhere else? Are you there already?
>>
>>17339946
Look outside, I know that you'll recognize,
it's summertime~
>>
>>17340945
Let's put it this way: I'm in the assfuck middle of nowhere where there is zero chance of anyone remotely famous.
But I'm more than willing to fly to LA and party with her for a couple weeks should I get the invite.
Shit, I'm not doing anything else with my summer.
>>
>>17341119
This is absolutely NEVER going to happen. You think because someone liked your picture you have a shot with them, and a celeb at that!?

One time Kal Penn from Harold and Kumar liked one of my pics, you don't see me gettin blown and knockin back sliders with that mother fucker..
>>
>>17341150
To be fair, Kal Penn isn't quite as big a slut.
And did you even want to be blown by Kal Penn?
No judgement, just saying, you know, interest in a bj is the first step to getting a bj.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.