[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I always have to text the girl i am dating first. does this mean
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: napgal_vyngnap.jpg (21 KB, 265x320) Image search: [Google]
napgal_vyngnap.jpg
21 KB, 265x320
I always have to text the girl i am dating first. does this mean she isnt into me? she speaks to me alot when i text her and she replies quickly.
>>
>>17339718
if you're dating odds are she likes you homie, that's just how girls are, they need to feel desired and require a lot of attention, texting you first makes them feel desperate and clingy I guess

if you don't text her at all for an entire day you're suddenly on bad terms

if she texts you back right away and gives more than one word answers you're good mane
>>
It doesn't mean a thing. Girls are terrible at answering texts or initiating them.
>>
>>17339736
>if she texts you back right away and gives more than one word answers you're good mane

thank you. yeah, she texts back more or less straight away and she often sends paragraphs. i just find it a bit odd because she used to always text me first.

>>17339746
cant disagree. when she did text me first, it would just be her moaning about work
>>
>>17339763
Same here. My friend stopped texting first and we hardly speak now but she's got a lot going on. She did express her disappointment that it always seems to be her that makes the efforts (it was a general comment but I feel like it was aimed at me) and she told me a couple of times to message her. Lucky for me she's upfront about things like that, but I'm so shit at conversation I just never know what to say. We used to message for hours before but now it's like she isn't that bothered. Sometimes I feel like she wouldn't even care if we don't talk again.
>>
I'm in the same situation except with a guy and we're not dating (yet), not sure what to make of it.
>>
>>17339795
well the girl i am dating, i normally message her asking how she is and what she is up to, this normally creates enough of a reply from her to create a conversation. Normally girls are talking to a few different guys. There have been times where i have been in platonic relationships with people who i met online, and we stopped speaking for a few reasons.

>>17339922
when this girl did text me first all the time it was because she got up alot earlier than me. with some people it might be a case of habit, they get used to you texting them first and therefore think its the norm, and dont see a need to change things. i would feel awkward and clingy if i told someone to text me first.
>>
>>17340098
That might be it... He's also very busy with exams at the moment. Whenever I talk to him he seems cool and interested, asks questions and everything, just doesn't initiate. He's out of town next week and I told him to hit me up when he's back so we can hang out, dunno what to make of it if he doesn't. I'm new to this. Lol
>>
>>17339718
girls don't like texting first.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.