[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I've been playing in a band with a younger friend of mine
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
File: 1341884682708.png (248 KB, 481x500) Image search: [Google]
1341884682708.png
248 KB, 481x500
I've been playing in a band with a younger friend of mine for a couple years now. He's a really talented guy, and tends to get some good gigs that are a lot of fun, but recently I've been seeing shit he's saying pop up in my social media feeds and I'm getting a bit disturbed. He went on some long rant a while back about how trying to make a "career" (his quotes, not mine) out of music is stupid, which I take a bit of offense to since I've been playing music for a living for six years now. More often, I'll see that he's liked or commented or shared some half baked story of some grungy girl in some twee band getting "raped" (my quotes this time) by some grungy dude in some grungy band after getting blackout drunk. Other times I'll see him ridiculing white people (he's white) for even talking about race issues on facebook - most recently I saw him and a black girl with problem glasses and a bright red dyed afro gang up on a white girl that used the phrase "colored people" in a comment in SUPPORT of racial equality. Outdated term, yes; racist, no.

I'm really not sure what to do. I'm leaning towards gradually fading away from the band until I either get kicked out or decide to officially leave on my own. Has anyone else had SJW nonsense invade their livelihood? I mean, I couldn't have tried to say my two cents in any of the aforementioned arguments without being shouted down. Never mind that I'm white but my Native American great grandmother was listed as "colored" on her birth certificate since, y'know, that's what they did when you weren't fully white in the 1800's.
>>
>>17339708
>the phrase "colored people"
Niggers aren't people.
>>
>>17339708

Our society is filled with subhuman leftists. In creative mediums it's worse being around them because good art requires a certain state of mind to be created and leftists are just poison to that. I should know I do CG. You're going to run in to these vile cockroaches wherever you go thou.
>>
>>17339738
Back to /pol/, dipshit.
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.