[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sup everyone, im looking for a flat for studying this year and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
File: adsf.jpg (190 KB, 1024x683) Image search: [Google]
adsf.jpg
190 KB, 1024x683
Sup everyone, im looking for a flat for studying this year and i found this one that is near and has a good price, problem is i would have to share it with 3 girls, im 20 and they are like 23, 24 and 25.

Im not really sure if this would be a good or a bad experience, can anyone share their stories if they been through this?
>>
pls help.
>>
You'll be fine. If you're a dude, don't try and get romantic or sexual with them, just treat them as if they were dudes. I lived with 3 women during my time at University and there were 4 things that pissed me off:

1. They spend a long time in the shower
2. Sync'd periods means they're all bitchy at the same time
3. Messy/slobs
4. Loud moaning

Other than that it was perfectly fine and honestly having multiple women around is great for having someone to talk to.
>>
Go for it.
>If you're a dude, don't try and get romantic or sexual with them, just treat them as if they were dudes
Best advice.

Having platonic female friends is the quickest way to meet a lot of females.
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.