[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I found this little fucker in my bed. Is it a bed bug? should
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
File: bug.jpg (43 KB, 464x786) Image search: [Google]
bug.jpg
43 KB, 464x786
I found this little fucker in my bed. Is it a bed bug? should I be worried?
>>
>>17339239
Bed bugs are tiny. It looks like a moth or something.
>>
File: bug 2.jpg (65 KB, 458x813) Image search: [Google]
bug 2.jpg
65 KB, 458x813
>>
It's a pussy bandit ass negro.
>>
>>17339260
June bug maybe?
>>
Do you have a pic that's like a top down view on it? I had bed bugs once and they are a bitch.
>>
File: red marks.jpg (98 KB, 941x776) Image search: [Google]
red marks.jpg
98 KB, 941x776
>>17339288
I accidentally squished it, sorry.
My girlfriend seems to be getting these red marks though, which is why I'm worried. Do they look like bedbug bites to you? I'd be fine if i'm just being paranoid over nothing but i'd still like to be sure.\

I've torn apart the bed, but I haven't seen anything out of the ordinary.
>>
>>17339307

Bedbugs tend to leave marks in lines because they bite you as they walk forward.

You very rarely see them under normal circumstances until there's a full-on infestation, they can sense when you're asleep and only come out around 3-4 AM.

Your pics aren't easy to make out but that looks too big to be a bedbug and they're really hard to catch anyway, also your girlfriend's marks don't look too much like theirs

Hopefully you have something, anything other than bedbugs, they are unbelievably awful to deal with, incredibly easy to spread, and nearly impossible to fully eradicate

Call an exterminator ASAP if you can and if you have a landlord make him deal with it before it gets any worse
>>
>>17339333
alright man, thanks for the help. Sorry I couldn't be more productive with images, its 230 in the morning and I basically tore the whole bed apart due to paranoia.
>>
>>17339341

Shit I did the same thing, I was banging my ex doggystyle in her shitty apartment late one night and she grabbed a pillow to set her arms on and started screaming because she flipped it over and there were a bunch of bedbugs on it, that was the longest night of my life

She eventually wound up moving in with her folks and burning most of her furniture, her landlord refused to do anything about the bedbugs

Don't rent apartments in the ghetto, reason #13962
>>
It is a bedbug.you have to fumigate the entire building. Anything else is pissing in the wind.
If you want to be in denial oh well..
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.