[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So my girlfriend's best friend suddenly started an argument
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: FB_IMG_1466097147326.jpg (14 KB, 480x456) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1466097147326.jpg
14 KB, 480x456
So my girlfriend's best friend suddenly started an argument about me when she says this shit

"So do I bj. I been paying for everything since I got a job after I graduated. I'm just saying, you want Taylor to feel appreciated and loved? Treat her like she deserves it. Stop rejecting her and telling her no. Something about her bothers you? TALK ABOUT IT. Communicate. It's not that hard"

Now that started to get me thinking about the possibility of my girlfriend very unappreciated of what I do for her. I'm 19 years old and working a full time job to pay for tuition. lately my girlfriend has been telling me about how we don't go on dates enough, like shit we just watched Finding Dory last week. Was that not a date? And it's not like I can spend money on constantly going on dates. I make sure she's fed and not going hungry. Now I'm getting this feeling she's been talking about how I don't 'do enough' for her. What more do you women want?
>>
>>17339232
You should listen to your friend. Talk to your gf and let her know you are working your ass off for her.

As for the date thing. Actually do some bs set up for a date. Like, dress a little bit nice, groom yourself, and say something along the lines of "i've got a date set up for us tonight". Be a little cheesy if you have to.
>>
>>17339232
It sounds like she thinks she should have money spent on her, like money = love. If so, she will move on up when she has the chance to. I'm not saying she is like that, but obviously she was bitchin to her friend about it
>>
Congrats on providing what her parents already did, now you need to show her some romance. She feels comfortable, she should feel excited. Take her to new places l, show her shit she's never seen. Fucking burn her with matches and fight with her. Scream how much you love her. Just don't let her get bored.
>>
>>17339235
>>17339256
I say 'I love you' in my own different way. I don't show it openly or in any loud way, Ive made her dinner recently, knowing that she's healthy makes me very happy. I'm just quiet about these kind of things.
>>
>>17339241
I'm going to consider that possibility.
>>
>>17339305
Then you're probably incompatible. Some women need to feel like princess and you have to cater to their demands to make them happy. But if she's just hinting at things, while bitching at her friend about you, she's not putting forth the proper amount of effort and she's not being understanding of your situation.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.