[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
normie vs non-normie
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
File: Berserk.gif (355 KB, 500x288) Image search: [Google]
Berserk.gif
355 KB, 500x288
I guess asking this makes me a normie so i should kms but can someone accurately describe the difference and maybe give life examples?
>>
Don't let /r9k/ poison you. Being a non-normie is just a less offensive way of calling someone a loser. There is nothing wrong with being a normie.
>>
"normie" is a made up term by angry bitter virgins from /r9k/. They think it's an insult, to make someone feel bad that they are not as big of a loser as "robots" are.
>>
>>17339789
>"normie" is a made up term by angry bitter virgins from /r9k/.
This, more or less. Not all of the bitter unfuckables are virgins -some get this way after a couple of relationships go sour- but the rest is spot on.

But we couldn't tell you the difference anyway. Ironically, "normie" and "weirdo" both reduce in practice to essentially the same thing: "not like me". There are so many ways to fit either descriptor that there is no way to draw up a fixed list of differences.

The closest thing I can really give you to a difference is this: a normie attempts to relate to other people. and is willing to make some accommodations for others in their lives based on the difficulties they face in such relations. A self-described "non-normie" is generally someone who refuses to do these things, but doesn't want to take responsibility for not even trying, so they attempt to write it off as an innate difference. The latest fashion is to claim some form of autism, but very, very few of these people even try to get diagnosed, because they're afraid it might come back negative, and then what would their excuse be?
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.